• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dear Allenby,

On March 21st - 81th anniversary of "Michael"- it will be my birthday too. Could it be possible, if it's not too much to ask, to have some kind of update by then?

Even if it's just a miniupdate. You see, not really much.

IMHO, 20,000 words would be fine.:rofl:

Alas dear Kurt;

Allenby - Last Activity: 20-09-2008 14:31

You can request all you like, but I fear there is no-one there to answer. :(

I actually have stuff regarding the conference to post, but I would prefer to do it all in one go to make it coherent.

I will be honest with you and say that it will probably take another three months or something. :D

Glad that you are all still alive! I have been away for so long that they have taken away my custom avatar! :nods:

Good, he's alive!!!!

I will be honest with you and say that it will probably take another three months or something. :D

WHAT?!?!

...but not for too long if I catch him...
yy109.gif

;):p

Glad that you are all still alive! I have been away for so long that they have taken away my custom avatar! :nods:

And mine too! You're the one to blame! Your AWOLessness is making the forum to go adrift, sir!

:p

Hurrah! Life! He Breath's :D

Well if we do have to wait 3 months, i am sure it will be worth the wait!

Dr

(forum weirdness it says this is on page 104 but lists 117 as last page?)

The Twilight Zone phenomena strikes back...

Hi there kids :)

Just a note to apologise for the continued delay here. Currently pursuing endeavours which consume all available hours.

Thank you for your patience in waiting. Presumably I'll be able to have this thing complete within the next decade ;)

Great to hear from you, Allenby. As you can see, I had not quite abandoned hope.

Vann

Thank you for your patience in waiting. Presumably I'll be able to have this thing complete within the next decade ;)
I wouldn't worry, it's barely been five years since this started. Like a fine wine it's maturing well with age.

Yes...my WW1 fixation will continue for a long time...no need to worry about us leaving you.

I mean, I was inordinantly excited to see the movie Up! when I discovered it had a Zeppelin and biplanes in it!

TheExecuter

Hi there kids :)

Just a note to apologise for the continued delay here. Currently pursuing endeavours which consume all available hours.

Don't worry. I'll send good old Peti to give you a good of nice motivation to write... :D

Anyway, glad to know you're still alive.:D

I'm going to incur the wrath of a few people, but its been 3 more months, how things are ok Allenby
User panel says;

Last activity 08-09-2009

So whatever he's been doing recently it isn't round here.

Last thing I heard was that he had been working for a bank. So doing Mammon's bidding has been chewing up his time.:eek:o