1.6.2 Hotfixed - RELEASED - checksum: e98d

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
- Fixed a bug where you would get AE for declaring war while at negative stability, even if you had a CB.
Does this fix the independence war bug I posted?
Where you get huge AE (30 with neighbors, 60 with overlord & friends) when you declare independence?

Did nothing but destroy AE decay. Guess i got to mod away the modifiers... because the obscene AE gain was fine with the fast decay, but now, obscene gain and low decay is pretty bad yo.

Did any of Wiz's work get put in? Because those patch notes look an awful lot like the last patch notes, and no mention of AI build behaviors.

Hooray for spawning coalitions just by getting RNG'd by fabricating claims! Time to wait for 15+ years just for people to leave zzzz.

I really don't think the HRE should have magic double/triple/whatever AE generation if we're going to keep this garbage decay, because it is WAY too easy to create a scenario where you get to sit on your hands and do nothing for 15+ years, especially when it's created by things entirely out of your control.

I miss 1.6.1 decay, really.

No rebel support bugfix. Aargh.