• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(22496)

Rebel Scum
Nov 23, 2003
flag7ez.jpg

TERNATE WORLD CONQUEST

aut Caesar aut nihil...

Moluccans gone mad and they will follow their leadres to world domination or a honorable death :)

THE BEGINNING:

80mapa141915hw.jpg

"I swear i will not abandon my nation until death or total victory. I will report once per 10 years. Keep fingers crossed for valiant Moluccans!" :D

- Superhero

GENERAL INFO:

1. Ternate is an indonesian one-province pagan state. Wikipedia article about historical Ternate

2. Rules:

* Never break battles (fair play mod running)
* No cheats, no reloads, no events checking etc.
* Very hard / medium, 1.09 AGC-EEP 1.39

Ternate.jpg

HISTORY:

* 01.01.1419 : We have an honorable reputation LOL
* 1419 - 1421 : I wait. Failed to create local pagan alliance. Wait rewarded: sale of offices - i accept.
* 1419 - 1429 : Whole ten years without war! :eek: I was a good boy like never before, becouse it's an AAR game and i was playing carefully and saving BB. Now i've got some money minted, 10 galleys from enthusiasm for a navy and i can take loans without plunder. It's time to tarnish a little my virgin reputation! :)
During those 10 years the main problem was that i couldn't join any of local bullies ("you have to ask Mataram" says Mataram and so on...). That will cost me some extra BB and risk of defeat at beginning.
* 28.02.1430 : I entered China's alliance. I join all their wars and earn indemnities.

* 16.09.1430 : Situation is dramatic and this AAR may end in few moments. I'm (alone) in war against Luwu (Sulawesi) and Makassar. I did series of errors. Before attack against Luwu i divided my army to support fighting corps every four days, but i didn't divide ships and finally i had to unload all units the same day. Instead to fix it at once, i lost 3 battles, 40% of army and few galleys due to attrition. Also i didnt leave any ships to defend my coasts, despite having relatively big fleet.
As you see at the screenie Makassar sieges Ternate, but don't have enough force. Rest of Makassar's army just loaded on ships. I lost a battle in Luwu, but i almost totally destroyed their army. If my ships will manage to intercept Makassar's fleet i believe i'll win the war, but losses are already too big.

w19aq.jpg

Finale of that situation:

lucky19jh.jpg

* July 5, 1430 : Tindore has been besieged by Makassar (covered, siege started in october - S)
* October 8, 1430 : We have initiated a siege in Makassar.
* January 8, 1432 : We captured the province of Makassar from Makassar
* January 8, 1432 : Makassar accepted our generous peace offer.
* June 19, 1433 : We captured the province of Sulawesi from Luwu

* I annexed Makassar and Luwu.

* 1433-1443 : I decided to stop caring about BB. I had three unsuccesfull wars with Bima, Butung and Mataram. From all of them i got indemnities but not provinces and i suffered big losses in army, fleet and budget. I failed to break down Mataram, the only local power, although i was pretty close to success.

* This AAR found its end in few terrible rebellions in Makassar, that i didn't handle with enough attention or enough luck (rebels are much more dangerous when you apply "no withdrawing" rule). They got Makassar and Sulawese what caused fall of government and independence of Luwu and Makassar.

In 1444 Ternate is once again an one-province pagan state... hated by rest of the world.

1444 THIS IS THE END OF TERNATE'S PATHETIC WC ATTEMPT :eek:o

* December 21, 2005 : I joined EU2 worst players club
;D

Last edited:
mhusoy said:
Hm, where exactly is Sarmatia...
Wiki explains it perfectly: {HERE}

Sarmatia can refer to:

the land of Sarmatians, near Scythia as described by Herodotus in the 5th century BC

semi-legendary and unofficial name of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, popularised in the 17th century as a part of its Sarmatism lifestyle

Last edited:
Hmm, ten years of peace sounds bad for a WC. You need to make up for lost time. I bet you could take China :D ;)

CatKnight said:
Hmm, ten years of peace sounds bad for a WC. You need to make up for lost time. I bet you could take China :D ;)

I naver tried WC :( How many provinces vanilla map have?

* AAR closed *

Conclusion: This game requires more thinking than clicking, so never play late at night nor longer than 8 hours - that will preserve you, dear Player, from stupid mistakes and half-baked decisions! :p

Conclusion 2: Faults are deadly for minors.

Last edited: