• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Japan is a puppet of America and Potugal and Ireland are little more than gigantic Military bases for American troops.

Step1: Industrialize
HoI22008-05-1819-30-35-06-1.jpg

If plans in Asia are to be succeful we will need a solid industrial base to equip our armies for just such a task.

Also a closed meeting was held by the politburo to discuss the future of the nation.
HoI22008-05-1819-28-43-28.jpg

Workers unite eh comrades? Thats about all we can do at the moment.
HoI22008-05-1819-29-01-96.jpg

I also noticed that no one bothered to invite us to the winter olympics and were in freaking Siberia! Needless to say the Olypic team being bored and angry came up with a new hobby.
drunkspacepig.jpg

Also a German band was performing at the opening ceremony and promptly sparked an outrage.

The Soviet Government responded in kind.

Mighty aspirations indeed. Still, one should aim high.

[Yakutsk Army Barracks Practice Range]

"It goes without saying thats our nations single greatest asset is the army. It represents our ability to enforce our will, and defend ourselves from enemies both foreign and domestic. The problem remains however, that our force is armed with outdated weaponry and generally shitty equipment!" shouted Nikita to the assembled troops with Sergei standing at his shoulder.

"The reason were on the practice range today is to adress that problem!"
He motions for the quartermaster to open the crate and reaches in to pull out its contents. "This is your new standard infantry rifle. Its designation is the AK-47 Assault Rifle and it is meant to replace the bolt action rifles you all carry"
AK-47_type_II_Part_DM-ST-89-01131.jpg

"It also came to the attention of the Politburo that during the war our forces were extreamly ineffective at knocking out the Nazi tanks." Several soldiers in the ranks coughed in agreement at the statement.
"Since we cant produce enough tanks of our own we must give the infantrymen the ability to destroy or at least disable an enemy tank. That is why we have developed these!"
42-17660556.jpg

"This is the RPG-7 it is designed for the purpose of destroying or disabling German tanks. If what the designers say is true, then its should make your lives alot easier in war. Now! go with your squad leaders and get ready for training with these weapons"

[3 Hours Later]
"Well Nikita it seems you got the mens spirits up with that presentation." said Sergei.

"They will need it! From what my superiors in Novosibirsk tell me, it seems we may soon be moving on Primorsk in the next 2 months." replied Nikita.

"So those fuckers are giving me just 2 months to get my men ready for war again!? shouted Sergei "We just signed a ceasfire with the damned whites!"

"Yes I know your feeling comrade. But think about it first! if we control Vladivostok we will have access to a port that wont freeze over constantly, plus the Industry and resources of the area will be vital to any war with the whites! Besides they are the weakest fucking target!

"I guess your right about that. Still it troubles me that we are rushing into war so soon! I mean they still have not re-settled all the refugees from China and Korea." replied Sergei

"Yes those are concerns but it is best that the troops not know for a little while about the coming war. So keep quiet and hone your skills for war. You will need it my friend."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry about taking 10 days to update but work keeps me busy! more to come later.

Last edited:
Scientology is not a religion its a dangerous cult! ;)

Very nice AAR, I really liked the start and it's been good so far, I'll keep following.

Ermac said:
Its designation is the AK-47 Assault Rifle and it is meant to replace the bolt action rifles you all carry"
AK-47_type_II_Part_DM-ST-89-01131.jpg

Cuerno de Chivo :D

Don't want those soldiers sitting around doing nothing after all.

[The Soviets and the Refugees]

New Datong is small city of 50,000 on the shores of Lake Baikal and it is but one of a hundred or so settelments started in Siberia in the wake of the war. Mostly populated by refugees from former Communist areas of China. The people driven north by their refusal to live under the yoke of an opressive monarch or a corrupt Republic.

In 1947 with the combined forces of both the Nationalists and the Manchurians attacking from two fronts the situation was becoming bleak. Seeing how hopeless things had become, Mao Zedong urged many of his followers to flee north through Mongolia into Soviet territory. The Communists had little choice but to flee or face certain death, with Mao staying behind to continue the fight a gurrilla war agaisnt the forces of Pu-Yi and Chaing Kai Shek. So they left with their belongings and families in tow.

By this time the Soviet Union was on the verge of collapse. The Government had fled to Novosibirsk after the Fall of Moscow. The failure of the war had struck a chord with many ethnic Russians, who began to wonder if they truly had been better off under the Czar instead of the Stalinist regime. It was not long after that the White Movement was revived with the city of Yaketerinburg being declared the capital of the New Russian Empire. The Germans seeing an oppertunity to utterly destroy communism chose to back the whites, giving them access to a surplus of weapons leftover from the war. It was soon after that the whites began to advance toward Novosibirsk intent on destroying the communist seat of power.

The Soviet Union having lost Central Asia and Primorsk to seperate rebellions was short on manpower to fight the whites, welcomed the Chinese Refugees with open arms since many had brought their own guns anyway. It was that influx of manpower that turned the tide back in favor of the soviets. So it can be said that it was the influx of refugees that is propably the main reason why Communism did not fade quietly into the night.

hh.jpg

Chinese troops during the battle for Novosibirsk

Well since most of Russia's cultural centers were west of the Urals and currently being bulldosed to make way for German settlements id say bi-cultural.