• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(49608)

Sergeant
Oct 20, 2005
Hi after a request I have started a discussion thread for my Dark ages mod.
which can be downloaded HERE btw

Yeah so I've actually already released the 0.3 version, although the mod have like lots of things to be improved still. so.. if anyones interested this could be improved and such (as I'm not working on it so much now). :)

The Link said:
Hi after a request I have started a discussion thread for my Dark ages mod.
which can be downloaded HERE btw

Yeah so I've actually already released the 0.3 version, although the mod have like lots of things to be improved still. so.. if anyones interested this could be improved and such (as I'm not working on it so much now). :)

Thanks man. I came by to upload something to show you. It's the naval, land, religion, trade and infra notepad changes I made. I think they're really cool and hit it right on the nose, so have a look :) Religion I haven't tested yet for accuracy.

Wenceslaus II said:
Thanks man. I came by to upload something to show you. It's the naval, land, religion, trade and infra notepad changes I made. I think they're really cool and hit it right on the nose, so have a look :) Religion I haven't tested yet for accuracy.

Nice work!, I actually had some trouble trying doing that myself.

cool-toxic said:
Looking good and just tried it. :)

Found a missing string for a nation with Abenaki culture and capital in Acadie.

And I also think you miss a string for Chihan culture.

Yeah I saw.. I'm gonna fix that ;)

Woops, sorry. I didn't know you would have to mod the new Naval and Land names in the text file (config) as well. But they're there, looking interesting enough :p

And I had a CTD in the 983 (first) campaign :wacko:

Other than that, just let me know what I can do, and I will get working on it :cool:

Wenceslaus II said:
Woops, sorry. I didn't know you would have to mod the new Naval and Land names in the text file (config) as well. But they're there, looking interesting enough :p

And I had a CTD in the 983 (first) campaign :wacko:

Other than that, just let me know what I can do, and I will get working on it :cool:

Yeah it kind of seems to be crashing more than it should, but I don't know how I should fix it though...

Well, you could add more monarchs, leaders, events and such.. or fix the scenario-nation file by adding military units and such. But anything you want to help with would be good so just tell if you want to do something else besides that ok. ;)

I'm not very good at modding :(

But I could fix up the text folder nice and good. Add some cool, new sayings.

The Link said:
Ok, you can do that then.

Ok, I'll do whatever I can or am able to.

And shouldn't more of the world be known to certain countries?

I'll try it :)

I played the mod a bit and i must say i really enjoy it.I would like to report for a regular desktop crash while playing with Bulgaria.I think the problem comes from the shield,since i get the crash every time i click on the regional market.It would be nice if the creater could fix it.I`m using tft monitor 1280x1024x32 75 hertz and i have to say i have the same problem with other user made graphicsmskins etc. on Doomsdat as well.

ps:i can give lots of info about the Balkan region

It must be after the first month of so, damn those CoTs!