• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Joohoo

The sympathique bureaucrat
93 Badges
Nov 8, 2001
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Ancient Space
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • Dungeonland
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Heir to the Throne
  • King Arthur II
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
Welcome to

The Flame of the Dragon​

GM: Joohoo
Sub-GM: Inri/Fredde
Host: Inri
Sub-Host: Fernand

Current game date: 1631
Game time and date: Tuesdays 16-20.00 CET to 22.00 or later
Saturday 16.00 CET to 21.00 or later
Scenario: "plain vanilla" Age of Exploration
Patch: 1.08

Players:
England - Fernand (icq:296068778)
Ottoman Empire - Inri (vnet:Fredde)
France - Seen
Poland - Gen. Joohoo (icq:298342882)
Spain - Formula51
Netherland - Earendilhe
Austria -
Russia - koningtiger

Subs:
Adam Breit

Rules:
1) The decisions of the GMs are considered divine law. There might be a first phase where everybody discusses a given subject, but when the GMs give a final sentence, it's to be followed "to the death".

2) Maximum of 3 players in one alliance.

3) No human country is to be completely destroyed by another country. Vassalize, collect an annual tribute, find other means to assert your dominance, just don't plainly take ALL his provinces...

4) A country may request a core shield for a province which it owns for 100 or more years. Province must belong to the same continent as country's capital province or be an over 5000 inhabitants large colony with the home country's culture. For the 2nd case, time starts to count from the year in which the colony gets 5000 inhabitants.

5) In- and off-game treaties should be respected, unless you have a good or roleplayed excuse not to. Leaving an alliance and attacking your former ally just because he's losing his current war and you want to steal a couple of provinces from him is NOT acceptable. On the other hand, just leaving an alliance and make solo peace to save your butt, or get something offered to stay neutral IS acceptable: it's called diplomacy & intrigue.

6) 3 province taking per alliance (CoT counts as 2, colonies count as 1/2) when making peace.

7) Never invite players from the channels, they have to write in this thread before.

8) Spain and Portugal limited to their ToT till 1600 and limit on ALL countries to no expansion east of India till 1600 except Netherlands.

9) If any of the above rules is not respected, the GMs have the right to edit the game to its former status and/or give penalties to the offending players. Again: a discussion phase would precede the actual sentencing.

10) IT IS HEREBY MANDATORY TO HAVE FUN!!!

How to add new core​

Someone would like to have cores on provinces they have owned for 100 years?

I have added Prussia, Memel, Kurland, Donetsk, Poltava, Krementjug and Ruthenia as cores. I have owned them in 100 years.

Use this link link , it is all province ID of the world.

The right way
290 289 283 460 461 462 317

the wrong way
1568-1569
62-66
68-69
81-92
99-105
117-120

Last edited:
Good Job, new GM, but have some issues:

1) Maybe you should edit the player list to show the empty countries (Portugal, Austria, Russia, Sweden, Netherlands, etc.) as then it would be easier for people to see which countries are needed, and pick accordingly.

2) I dont know why I didn't notice this before, but can we have culture rules like in the Clash of Nations 2 game, or others, with our own little tweaks? See what I mean here.

Remember, what I say doesn't have to be listened to :D , but I'd at least like for you to take these things into consideration. Anyway, thank you Joohoo for taking up the reigns as GM for this game, even though you have lots of other things to do.

I could join again. Austria seems to be in a good shape. Or if released, ill take The Netherlands. :)

Gen. Joohoo said:
i would gladly see you as Austria.

btw, we need a Netherland player

Why not me as Neth? :( I would like it more than Austria.

Gen. Joohoo said:
because Austria is more important and we have not created Neth yet

OK, but if someone want to play Austria, i could switch to Neth. :rolleyes:

I've done some thinking, and maybe we should restart and switch around some of the perms. This is because of the pretty gamey alliance of OE-Poland-Russia, and because both Portugal and Spain is in a not so good condition. It's just a thought, but I think that it would maybe blow life to this game anew.

Joohoo: no, it's not ok. It was my decision to leave the game, so I lost my right to being GM. I already know your work, so I fully support your ascendacy to the throne ;)

By the way, can only play from 15h30-20h00GMT onwards today.

hi guys what condition is russia in and is it free?

cheech said:
hi guys what condition is russia in and is it free?
Russia is in really good condition, i think it leads the VPs and has good relations with Poland and Ottoman Empire.

GUYS, I CAN'T PLAY TODAY AT ALL, GOT SOME SCHOOLWORK TO DO.