• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
germany in control of Rome ???

did i miss something?

I am trying to think of a good title for it said:
How about "operation an offer they can`t refuse"`? :p

Last edited:
Dhimmi said:
germany in control of Rome ???

did i miss something?

As Snake IV said German conquered Italy long ago!

How about "operation an offer they can`t refuse"`?

Still not quite that Snazzy title im looking for but....better :p

Nice going holding on to the bridgehead. Next stop Berlin :D

GrimReaper said:
Nice going holding on to the bridgehead. Next stop Berlin :D

Thanks, although im not sure about your Berlin idea! It would be nice but anyday now im expecting the Juggernaut that is the Wehrmacht to decide it has had enough and reroute all of its forces to me! :eek:

1. Get the Belgian & Dutch Borders, possibly link with France.
2. Onto Berlin :D

Update in the works

i think capturing berlin will certainly hurts more, with there mainsource of supplies located there :D

Gul Brown said:
Thanks, although im not sure about your Berlin idea! It would be nice but anyday now im expecting the Juggernaut that is the Wehrmacht to decide it has had enough and reroute all of its forces to me! :eek:
I was partly ironic, partly thinking in the long run, hence the ":D"
:rolleyes: :D

flak 88 said:
Why not just invade the US while they are weak on land? Germany can't even seem to handle Poland and Yugoslavia with the help of all it's allies and the Soviet Union.

The thought of invading America has crossed my mind and the point you make is very valid, i have been thinking of it aswell- why, even with Soviet help is it taking so long for Germany to crush Poland and Yugoslavia?

Death has Wings​

The advance continues and the garrison of Dortmund has been defeated by three British divisions who are now advancing on the city. Dortmund has been one of our top targets in Germany and her capture will be warmly welcomed by the Allied powers and shall be a strong morale boost to our brave troops. Sadly the attack on Dortmund has not been without casualties, we lost one division to further Luftwaffe attacks. The combined Communist airforces are proving to be a real headache for us as we have lost many divisions to their attacks. Once we have our Spitfires produced they will be sent to Germany and will hopefully hold off the German, Soviet and Brazilian airforces preventing them from inflicting more death and destruction on Allied forces.

16th Century Dortmund - a marvellous city, her capture will show significant progress for the Allies

Dortmunds Defenders are Vacated from the City

Two objects remain for us -
1.Capture provinces along the Belgian and Dutch borders including the main prize - Essen

2.Seize Berlin

Objectives

It is obvious that the above is "optimistic" to say the least, however in a perfect situation that is what we would like to accomplish. It will require more men and aircraft but it is a general idea of what we would like to accomplish, if Germany declares war on the Netherlands and Belgium we hope they will move their troops into British Germany thus freeing our troops of guard duty and allowing them to move to the front. We will attempt as many encirclements as possible in order to cut down the number of divisions the Germans can field however we have manpower limitations of our own so the prisoners we can take may be minimal.

Severely outnumbered, large ammounts of Infantry and Tank divisions will be trained as soon as our Submarine and Aircraft are ready...we must hold on until then.

While we are under no illusion that things in Germany will continue to go our way, an invasion of Italy may be paused due to the fact that we have made significant advances in Germany and Ironside and the others stationed in France may aid the cause greater in Germany than they could in Italy, although our plans could change rapidly!

Also Italy is on her last legs, troops have been sent to her last African provinces and we hope her Annexation should come soon- another great acheivment for Britain and the Allies.

Italy No More....

If Germany annex Italy they will own all African provinces you have not yet occupied, but on the other hand they will get more rebel risk in the Italian provinces.

Hmm, for some reason i didnt think of that-- the Germans may have to start dealing with revolts and that would be interesting, although most likely to be crushed, these revolters could tie up yet more troops.

If i invade Italy i will release them as a Puppet...i think...im not sure i want that dissent hit. :wacko:

You should send some troops to the french boarder, that way you might get some cannon fod, no i mean *help*.

Yes invade Italy, you should leave Hadrian`s wall completly :D

im itching to get Ironside in on the action [after all the hype for him!] its just a tricky one to think where he should be sent- to Germany to give a needed boost to the forces there [ to slow the luftwaffes progress and help conquer more ground] or send them to Italy and open a new front and presenting the possibility of getting a new, strong ally in Italy?

Gul Brown said:
im itching to get Ironside in on the action [after all the hype for him!] its just a tricky one to think where he should be sent- to Germany to give a needed boost to the forces there [ to slow the luftwaffes progress and help conquer more ground] or send them to Italy and open a new front and presenting the possibility of getting a new, strong ally in Italy?

How about Operation Belisarius? he was a Byzantine general sent to take Italy back from the Goths (Germans) in the 6th century A.D. He was also a master of the indirect approach (he had to be - his emporor was jealous of his successes and kept him woefully undermanned).

P.S. I'm not sure if it looks like it, but I think Canada's in trouble (or will be soon, I hate Illinois Nazis!).

I will try and get an update out to you guys tomorrow :)