• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I thought the ULTIMATE@#*&#@ WAR was to involve ALIENSSS!!!

Your right Yoy21! The Communists are an ALIEN FRONT!!

I say march to Moscow, and find their space weapons, time machines, and death stars.

AOK. 11 said:
I thought the ULTIMATE@#*&#@ WAR was to involve ALIENSSS!!!

Your right Yoy21! The Communists are an ALIEN FRONT!!

I say march to Moscow, and find their space weapons, time machines, and death stars.

Woah woah woah!! ARe you saying that the Aliens are communists?! That's gonna be harder than trying to take the whole SU!

:rofl:

One step at a time people, its daunting enough taking on the red army but Aliens!? Deathstars!/ Even my ULTIMATE subs couldnt handle that....

Although..we still arent even close to "Ultimate" yet....

Yoy21 said:
:eek: NEVER!!! You could modify your subs to go into space!!! Your electro-space-marines would defeat all communist alien scum!!! Alll of them!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

:D
All im saying is that the Ultimate War is FAR from a conclusion.
Far.
F A R.

Gul Brown said:
All im saying is that the Ultimate War is FAR from a conclusion.
Far.
F A R.

HHMMM....

The way you seperated the letters F A R. I think our brave and ULTIMATE leader is telling us something. Hmmm...

Fighting
Alien
Revolutionaries

I was right!!! ALIEN COMMUNISTS!!

AOK. 11 said:
HHMMM....

The way you seperated the letters F A R. I think our brave and ULTIMATE leader is telling us something. Hmmm...

Fighting
Alien
Revolutionaries

I was right!!! ALIEN COMMUNISTS!!

Or, he's just emphasizing the fact that the AAR is far from the end. Like when parents say "no! N-O!"

Yoy21 said:
Or, he's just emphasizing the fact that the AAR is far from the end. Like when parents say "no! N-O!"

I think its time for you to think in ULTIMATE terms! In a normal world it might just mean what you said.

But we are not in the normal world. We are in the ULTIMATE world.

Our leader himself may be of another world. He may be a Cardassian! Beware, everything may not be what it seems...

AOK. 11 said:
I think its time for you to think in ULTIMATE terms! In a normal world it might just mean what you said.

But we are not in the normal world. We are in the ULTIMATE world.

Our leader himself may be of another world. He may be a Cardassian! Beware, everything may not be what it seems...

You guys continue to make me laugh with this stuff! Although i am telling you no more. The Ultimate War is far from being done
[f a r] and that doesnt stand for anything! :p

Yoy21 said:
If you want them to leave, send the Soviets an ULTIMATum, declaring that if they dont' stop being losers, you will declare the ULTIMATE war :D
Ehm. I think it is preferible that the Soviet alies are losers. Don't help then not to be.

Strength In Numbers....Or More To Fall?

Japans War

We start off this update with a report on the war in Asia. As has been said before, this war can only benefit us. Vast numbers of troops and materials are being thrown at this front by the Axis and the Commintern, weakening themselves and giving us time to build and prepare. We have found ourselves supporting the Fascists and are glad to see Japanese defiance and we hope it continues.

Japan has two footholds on the Asian mainland and is backed into corners in both of those footholds.

Overview - The Asian Theatre

Front One- Occupied China

Front Two- A true bottleneck, Japan holds on to Korea

Diplomatic Update

We have been pondering the worth of leaving Britain gaurded b a large number of mobile divisions and have came to the conclusion that it is pointless. Germany is the nation most capable of launching an invasion attempt however if things go well the Reich will be far too tied up in Europe to be able to even think of launching an invasion of Britain. So, while our Rostock invasion force waits on standby we have decided to ship even more of our divisions to France.

The border is now completely lined with British troops

We have decided to focus on three countries: Lithuania
Nationalist China
Bulgaria

these three nations could aid us greatly [ Romaina is constantly being watched for Governmental changes as our relations are excellent] and may be willing to join the Allies.

New Allies : The expected Benefits of Bulgaria and Lithuania joining the Allies

The reparation of British Chinese relations begins

i think youre out of money :p that pocket isnt exactly filled with soldiers...i wonder if the ai will evacuate them..

Tension is rising. One small spark, and boom :D

So the Japanese still fight for their empire. Nothing new under the rising sun then ;)

Yes yes, the fascists and Soviets are busy in the east, far far east. This is a good time to attack their undefended Western border, and take them quickly. Yes, the ULTMIMATE war will be ULTIMATEly easy!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gul Brown said:

You guys continue to make me laugh with this stuff! Although i am telling you no more. The Ultimate War is far from being done
[f a r] and that doesnt stand for anything! :p

I know you are up to something Gul Brown. You cannot fool me! However, I will trust in your leadership and will no longer ask these inconvenient questions. (For the moment that is)

Excellent update. I am still wondering about the availability of an invasion force for an attack against the Soviet Union. Is that also secret? ;)

I know you are up to something Gul Brown. You cannot fool me! However, I will trust in your leadership and will no longer ask these inconvenient questions. (For the moment that is)

Excellent update. I am still wondering about the availability of an invasion force for an attack against the Soviet Union. Is that also secret?

I will try and show the troops available in the middle east in my next update.

Tension is rising. One small spark, and boom

Oh yes if this AAR lives up to its name..then yes. Yes indeed.

i think youre out of money that pocket isnt exactly filled with soldiers...i wonder if the ai will evacuate them..

:eek:o ah yes the British funds are running low arent they? Although we are raking in quite a bit too so expect to see that money raise soon and quickly.....then watch it drop again as i influence another nation! I dont think the AI will evacuate them, they might send more troops though. If japan can continue to hold them off all sides wil continue to get stronger so they will all throw more troops onto the front which means im happier.

Yes yes, the fascists and Soviets are busy in the east, far far east. This is a good time to attack their undefended Western border, and take them quickly. Yes, the ULTMIMATE war will be ULTIMATEly easy!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're all very passionate, i like that! I wish what you are saying will come true....i doubt it but i hope it does.

I know you are up to something Gul Brown. You cannot fool me! However, I will trust in your leadership

Im glad you have faith, thats good but what of this talk of not trusting me!? You think i may be up to something? :eek:

nationalist china

I hope you havent over-looked the fact that if you ally with nationalist china that will bring you into war with both the axis and the comintern. Because they are already at war with both the axis and comintern there is no chance of them allying with either of them therefore you dont need to ally with them just yet, improve relations but dont ally untill you are ready to fight everyone that they are fighting.

Also i reccomend giving loads of tech to poland.