• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Eh, screw it. You can't kill perfection. I liked the game book format, let's return to it. This AAR is no longer formally discontinued. Rather resting.

Rashid - My god Abdul, this has to be a bad dream. I don't want to die here. Not when it is so unpatched, not NOW! I'm too young to die in the bubonic plague. And I can't afford a miracle worker!
Abdul - Whatever are we to do? The export function is broken and we'd probably look like picasso paintings!
Rashid - Hold me!
Abdul *Starts shaking*
Rashid- There's no place like the Mosque, there's no place like the Mosque.
Abdul - Wait, this is all your fault! If you weren't all prayers, coffee and pilgrimage we wouldn't be stuck in this mess. Life's not all about fun you know?
Rashid - Enough with the stereotypes already, now how do we get out of this mess?
Abdul - You know, I might just have a plan....

-If you want Rashid and Abdul to wake up from the horrible nightmare they are stuck in? Turn to page 243 you sane person

-Do you want Rashid to wake up but leave Abdul sleeping whilst he carefully sharpens a knife with which to gut him, later filling the guts with Abdul's scrambled brain and selling as authentic non-pork halal sausage. Turn to page 75 you sick bastard.

-You know, that logging company could definitely work a second time. I think I know exactly how to do it now. We just need to focus more on the Dutch market. Control the Baltic trade and open trade houses in Riga, Reval and Torun. This could just work! If you want to hear more: Turn to page 63 you sly fox you.

Last edited:
The sick puppy in me certainly says 75, but the consumate businessman just screams for page 63.

grayghost said:
The sick puppy in me certainly says 75, but the consumate businessman just screams for page 63.
So what'll it be ?

Voting closing at 9 PM CET tonight.

Well, it seems that I'm too late to vote then. But I would like to turn to page 75.

I would have chosen page 75 as well. How to refuse such a great idea? :p

Btw, I can't thank the author enough for reviving this AAR, it's always been one of my favorites of all time, and the only AAR I've read on the site so far that gave me stomach aches from laughing.

Cheers guys, your votes still count since I haven't gotten around to updating just yet. I need to update in order.
1. the Moldavian AAR
2. Koreo-Swedo AAR
3. This un and start over.

Is this AAR still being updated? Dysken seems to be around sometimes and promised to update but...? Would sure like to sit this one out 'til the end.

In the words of Monty Python:
GET ON WITH IT!!!!