• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's the HoI2 forum not the HoI1; the title of this particular thread doesn't matter. :)

If we "still played 1.6c", I would reckon we would still be in the HoI1 forum to begin with.

Thank you Divine Shadow!

If there will also be a patch to remove the killer convoys and the movement speed penalty for attacking units, please let us know, here in this forum (or Doomsday forum then).

Long Lance said:
Thank you Divine Shadow!

If there will also be a patch to remove the killer convoys and the movement speed penalty for attacking units, please let us know, here in this forum (or Doomsday forum then).

Thanks at least somebody cares unlike all the above ^^ (its the reason i hardly do any mods unless i need it).

Last edited:
DivineShadow said:
Thanks at least somebody cares unlike all the above ^^ (its the reason i hardly do any mods unless i need it).

Perhaps some day I'll be back to HoI1 for sentimental reasons...

AnMany of us here played and enjoyed already HoI1, I'm glad I got your information which I wouldn't have got if you'd posted this in the HoI1 forum.

I don't know why you recieved quite rude comments, anyway...

DivineShadow said:
3 cheers for DivineShadow ! Uh... although I did not TEST the patch actually, but if it does work, it's awesome ! :cool:

By the way, how did you do that ? Like, changing the code of HOI ? Did you bribe a developper or something ?

Le Ran said:
3 cheers for DivineShadow ! Uh... although I did not TEST the patch actually, but if it does work, it's awesome ! :cool:

By the way, how did you do that ? Like, changing the code of HOI ? Did you bribe a developper or something ?

Changing code of course....Hard part is finding the stacking panalty of which doesnt change over time. :rolleyes:

asp patch and others...no answer from stony road

heya,

can anyone help me get some files for hoi1? stony road still isnt confirming me.

im trying to patch up my .91 core with all the new goodies ;)

thanks in advance,

eric