• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bad News, Beli overwrote the savegame he had yesterday(and thus the one I had, since I got it from him). So it would be nice if everyone could check if they have the latest save game.

Tem_Probe said:
Bad News, Beli overwrote the savegame he had yesterday(and thus the one I had, since I got it from him). So it would be nice if everyone could check if they have the latest save game.

he did it again ?

Philip

UoK will recieve 10 GM selected Swedish Generals from across the remaining time span. You will be given cores on half of the original Swedish held provinces.

All

If you have the 1606 save pls send it to me!

Also ducat edits for AAR posts will not be given retrospectivly :)

Lady Europa said:
Philip

UoK will recieve 10 GM selected Swedish Generals from across the remaining time span. You will be given cores on half of the original Swedish held provinces.

All

If you have the 1606 save pls send it to me!

I have the latest save, as does king john....

I'll need to get it, so I can do the edits.

I have a copy of the save now.

I will edit in the UoK changes then pass it on.

Philip (as Persia) and I had an agreement that was only delayed so the Persian capital could move to Isfasan before the deal went ahead. The deal was 1000 ducats for all my cores on persia.

I would like to edit this deal in as if it was done between human players. Cos I cant annex them from AI Persia for the same cost (it will be a lot more) so I want the deal honoured. Any thoughts?

Lady Europa said:
Philip

That's a shame, I tried to post my AAR shortly after I made the post about it but Paradox was down.

Ah well, I suppose I could do without an extra month's income :p

although a hapsburg friend, I couldnt help but laugh when you "drove out the spanish pigs". Its a phrase used often, but for some reason this particular time it was humours to me.

So far John, myself and el freako have put AARs up for our most recent session! Please, others, keep up ;)

Lady Europa said:
I have a copy of the save now.

I will edit in the UoK changes then pass it on.

Philip (as Persia) and I had an agreement that was only delayed so the Persian capital could move to Isfasan before the deal went ahead. The deal was 1000 ducats for all my cores on persia.

I would like to edit this deal in as if it was done between human players. Cos I cant annex them from AI Persia for the same cost (it will be a lot more) so I want the deal honoured. Any thoughts?

Well i will agree that i made this deal, just incase anyone questions it. I have no objection to this lady E

Some more statistics as we don't have the site for them up:

Share of Global Monthly Income in 1607 (1589):

England: 13.5% (11.3%)
Netherlands: 9.1% (4.7%)
Spain: 9.0% (16.0%)
Ottomans: 8.7% (6.5%)
Russia: 8.7% (7.3%)
Portugal: 6.4% (3.9%)
Austria: 6.3% (4.8%)
France: 4.9% (4.6%)
Denmark: 3.3% (2.5%)
Brandenburg: 2.2% (0.5%)
Rest of world: 27.8% (37.8%)

Average Annual change in income 1589-1607

Brandenburg: +7.7%
Netherlands: +3.0%
Portugal: +2.0%
Ottomans: +0.9%
Austria: +0.7%
Denmark: +0.7%
England: +0.3%
Russia: +0.2%
France: -0.5%
Spain: -3.8%
Rest of World: -2.4%
World total: -0.7%

I wrote an AAR post then I decided it was crap so I didnt post it. :( My writing style is truly awful :(

Anyway I'll do what edits I can then pass the save on...

Ok I stuffed the edits up, I cant do them

El can you pls

create a Union of Kalmar edit in 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261 as cores. leaders id09529 id09536 id09539 id09544 id09551 id09556 id09559 id09543 id09550

and transfer 1000 ducats to persia and provs Daghestan, Azerbaijan, Nussaysibian and Kurdistan to OE. if I dont have 1k I'll pay persia in game with gifts :)

then pass the save to Temujin or get his edit requests and do them

Okay, I've edited in the Kalmar Union and it seems to work fine.

The only small points that I am not sure about are the exact startdates and deathdates for the added leaders (one has already started in 1605, so I edited him to start in 1608).
The Swedish leaderfile only has the years for the start and death dates, so I put in Jan 0 for the startdates (like the danish leaders) and put in dec 30 for their deathdates.
We should know if the startdates cause problems (unlikely as Denmark's are the same) on Jan 1st 1608, we should know if the deathdate's cause problems on dec 30th 1615.

I have sent the file to Temujin who is doing his own edits.

I did the edits for France, particularly the New World, and the edits for Persia-Ottoman deal. Lady, you didn't have the entire 1000, only 500 and so on hand, so I edited you a 500 ducats loan of 1% to be repaid in 1611 or 1612 to fix that, and the whole cash to Persia.

Save game has been tested and loads up fine, provinces are transfered and such, though haven't run the game. I'll need to know what edits are remaining; I know there were talks of editing north germany to BB, but not sure what was done about it yet.

Philip II said:
sweet, so what am i now, King of a united scandinavia?? ;)

lets not forget that sweden is technically still independent (tho those pigs wont be for long)

You have exactly the same setup as Denmark with the following exceptions:
You are called the Kalmar Union (flag is red cross on a yellow field)
You have cores on Sweden (but not Finland)
You get some Swedish Leaders.

el freako said:
You have exactly the same setup as Denmark with the following exceptions:
You are called the Kalmar Union (flag is red cross on a yellow field)
You have cores on Sweden (but not Finland)
You get some Swedish Leaders.

and you don't get any danish or swedish events

captain drake said:
and you don't get any danish or swedish events

Hmm

maybe we should tweak the stats of some kings then as they wont get all those regency events :confused:

i wil probaly not make it this session .....i wil look for a sub or give instructions for sub to kj