• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CDM are you playing permantley now? If so we need to edit Portugal a bit or would you prefer Denmark?

All I will make an edit list for Drake or Belli on Monday so get your requests in by then :)

Yes I would like to play Permenatly and I would request to be the Kingdom of Portugal if that would be alright :)

ComteDeMeighan said:
Yes I would like to play Permenatly and I would request to be the Kingdom of Portugal if that would be alright :)

Ok we'll edit down the inflation a bit then. :) Maybe a slider move or two.

Well Becky, you sure have moved up in the MP world...GMing, and your writing has gotten better as well. I'm impressed! Sure miss you solo AAR efforts though, and your presence in EUtopia. You seem to be a conquering away with seemingly no effort at all.

Wish I could play, but with my unbelievably slow connection now a days and my limited time, I couldn't. But I shall keep my eye on this, as it is proving to be a rather interesting read...

What I am about to request is just a "suggestion" and if the GM doesn't agree to it then the request may be denied and i will harbor no ill feelings.

After discussing the Tuesday game with some other players I realized that i find playing persia quite dull and was wondering if it would be permitted for me to switch to Denmark. It isnt that Persia is hard, but it mainly has to do with its lack of diplomatic involvement in world affairs. I knew this when I began this scenerio and thought that it wouldnt be such a big deal. However after playing several sessions I found that Persia isnt exactly what i was looking for.
My Request to be Denmark is done because i enjoy participating in European diplomacy as well as colonization on a certain level. It also isnt that Persia is neccesarily weak, as you see i have maintained rank in the top 5 and Persia is defnetly in tip-top shape.

I have already said this is a suggestion and if Lady Europa feels that this is a stupid request then I have no qualms. I just figure i might as well put it out there that I would play Denmark, if allowed to.

If A new Denmark had already bin found then I withdraw this entire post ;)

~King John Kicks Ass~

Last edited:
Nap Bonaparte1 said:
England requests that Stadacone,Shawinigan,Bas St Laurent and Gaspesie be edited back to France(they revolted to English control when Temujin was subbed).

Same thing for Biloxi and Bayou, which were taken back by Spain the moment after the edit was done last game. Stadacone and Bas St-Laurent ought to be edited to French culture too. Last thing Becky, I would appreciate if my inflation could be edited down to a more reasonable level, my economy and tech are somewhat messed up what with the idleness, lag and subs.

Btw, tomorrow night I have a meeting for my upcoming trip to Italy at the end of May. Should show up between 9-9:30pm EST so I won't be too late, but just wanted to warn in advance.

EDITS:

For either drake or belli

Ugric to Russia
Baltic to Denmark
Georgian to OE

The Austria Spain prov exchange for whatever drake said.
Inflation for BB and Denmark edited down to 10% if both are human from now on.

Inflation -7 for France and 500 Ducats
edit back all French colonies as specified by Nap and Tem.

Hessen and Munster transferred to BB and 1000 ducats compensation to Austria.

Hannover to BB and 500 ducats compensation to Denmark.

Denmark must release Prussia as a vassal immediatley.

Trigger the Delhi/Mughal event

Philip we may have a denmark now, I'm not sure if he'll actually show or not. If he doesnt you can move :)

i won't be able to do edits today as i'm rather busy if belli didn't do them i might be able to them about an houre before game but thats it

btw whos taking bb ?

I'd offer to do the edit, but as of yet, I've been unable to successfully transfer a province via an edit. Its pretty much the one thing I haven't figured out in there, since what I tried last time I wanted to do that didn't do squat.

Tem_Probe said:
I'd offer to do the edit, but as of yet, I've been unable to successfully transfer a province via an edit. Its pretty much the one thing I haven't figured out in there, since what I tried last time I wanted to do that didn't do squat.

just copy paste the prov then delete the prov id in the controlled and owned provs of spain and add them to austria

I have calculated some 'fractional' tech levels for the player powers.
The number after the decimal point is the percentage gained towards the next level, these figures have taken into account the inflation edits suggested by LE.

Data relates to 1588

Land Tech:
1. Brandenburg 15.10
2. Denmark 15.08
3. Austria 14.62
4. Portugal 14.52
5. Ottomans 14.34
6. Spain 14.13
7. Netherlands 13.92
8. Russia 13.88
9. England 13.18
10. France 12.92
11. Persia 11.28

Naval Tech:
1. Portugal 17.24
2. Denmark 14.24
3. England 13.79
4. Netherlands 13.43
5. France 12.40
6. Spain 12.14
7. Brandenburg 12.04
8. Austia 11.97
9. Ottomans 11.77
10. Russia 10.43
11. Persia 4.32

Trade Tech:
1. Netherlands 4.71 ( :) Glad i'm 1st in something )
2. Spain 4.26
3. England 4.21
4. Portugal 4.04
5. Ottomans 4.02
6. Austria 3.35
7. France 3.25
8. Persia 3.00
9. Brandenburg 2.91
10. Denmark 2.69
11. Russia 2.24

Infrastructure Tech:
1. Spain 7.01
2. Austria 6.07
2. Turkey 6.04
4. England 6.03
5. France 6.03
6. Netherlands 5.35
7. Russia 5.30
8. Portugal 4.84
9. Brandenburg 3.82
10. Denmark 3.57
11. Persia 3.56

As an 'overall' estimate of tech advancement I have developed the following figure - this is a percentage of all the techs researched, I use the fractional values for the military techs, add them together and divide by 120 - I do the same for the economic techs but devide by 20.
I then take the average of these two percentages.

1. Spain 39.6% (23% mil, 56% econ)
2. England 36.9% (23% mil 51% econ)
3. Netherlands 36.6% (23% mil, 50% econ)
4. Ottomans 36.0% (22% mil, 50% econ)
5. Portugal 35.5% (27% mil, 44% econ)
6. Austria 34.6% (22% mil, 47% econ)
7. France 33.8% (21% mil, 46% econ)
8. Russia 29.0% (20% mil, 38% econ)
9. Brandenburg 28.1% (23% mil, 34% econ)
10. Denmark 27.9% (24% mil, 31% econ)
11. Persia 22.9% (13% mil, 33% econ)

Edit: (oops, forgot Russia)
Edit 2: made mistake in Spain's Naval Tech.

Last edited:
Very interesting statistics, El Freako. I like how it shows off Spain's tech lead :cool: .

where is russia on that final average?

Lady Europa said:
EDITS:

For either drake or belli

Ugric to Russia
Baltic to Denmark
Georgian to OE

The Austria Spain prov exchange for whatever drake said.
Inflation for BB and Denmark edited down to 10% if both are human from now on.

Inflation -7 for France and 500 Ducats
edit back all French colonies as specified by Nap and Tem.

Hessen and Munster transferred to BB and 1000 ducats compensation to Austria.

Hannover to BB and 500 ducats compensation to Denmark.

Denmark must release Prussia as a vassal immediatley.

Trigger the Delhi/Mughal event

Philip we may have a denmark now, I'm not sure if he'll actually show or not. If he doesnt you can move :)

cultures , inflation , event triggert , and was able to do hanover and italy but not enough time left to do the remaining , however provs can be exchanged ingame easy and we can always lower bb a bit after session for them

Roi Soleil said:
where is russia on that final average?

Oops, sorry.

Edited the above post to show Russia in 8th place

King John said:
Very interesting statistics, El Freako. I like how it shows off Spain's tech lead

Well, overall yes - but Spain is 1st only in Infra, you are 6th in Land, 5th in Naval and 2nd in Trade

Ugh my power went out :(