• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chapter XV: The War Against Denmark, OUR FIRST PORT!!

Gnorf: I just Find it Hard to Believe that Fallon would turn on us like that. I mean, He practically worshiped Gukpa.
Carolus: I know, but still, all this could have been a front. The last person to see Gukpa, was Fallon. I just wouldnt put it passed him yet. Im not going to give him the hammer yet, but he is walking on thin Ice right now....
Gnorf: I understand. But we shall talk about this later. Right now, we are at war. And they are marching towards Ruppin as we speak.

Carolus: Do you Think if we retake Mecklenburg that The Emperor will let us keep it?
Gnorf: He doesnt have a choice.

Gnorf: We werent able to save Sweden from its fate, but we were able to gain a milestone.
Fallon: I just wish Gukpa were here to share it with us...

Carolus clenched his fist as if he was about to hit Fallon, but he calmed himself.

Carolus: Yeah, You are right. But, we now have access to the sea!!
Gnorf: That we do. That means we can trade farther away. Not just that!! But we could also gain an Admiral.
Fallon: I wouldnt recommend an Austrian for that....
Carolus: I wouldnt take one. We need someone from a nation who is nearly born with the sea. One Who could Tame the ocean like his own yard.
Gnorf: Then we have three options. One, An English Admiral. Two, A Castillian Admiral. Or Three, A Dutch Admiral.
Carolus: OOOH, Go with the Dutch one!!
Gnorf: We shall send word.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Carolus: State your Name.
Voice: My name Is Deiderik Willem. My Friends back home call me Wiliart.
Gnorf: Why?
Wiliart: The Wili comes from my name and the Art comes from my masterful command of a ship. Not to brag or anything. Im just that damn Good.
Carolus: Great Another Gukpa... Just this one is on water.....
Gnorf: How come you arent a high ranking Admiral back home?
Wiliart: Because I didnt like going through the Hierarchy there.
Gnorf: Well, No problems there. We all treat each other as equals here.
Wiliart: Well, where is my fleet? Im itching to hit the Water!!
Carolus: There is no Fleet yet. We havent started to build it yet.
Fallon: We actually need to plan our next move.
Gnorf: I say that we go to war with either Achaea, or Poland. They have a mess hold of Imperial Provinces that we can take. Poland just recently annex Pommerania. Thats Three Free Port Cores. That will nearly Quadruple our naval force limits.
Carolus: Just remember we need to keep our infamy low as to not anger the Emperor anymore, or he might declare war.
Fallon: Ok Then, we take it slow. Lets march to Victory!!
Carolus: Yeah, hopefully one of us doesnt go missing...
Fallon: Huh?
Gnorf: Nothing, Off you go!!

End of Chapter XV​

Mecklenberg connects with the rest of Frankfurt territory and can only grab 1 HRE province per non-HRE holder to get the free core. Holstein might be later... after Ausburg/Poland!

You can take several if you're using the 5.2 patch.

So have to sign up for this. Really need to spend more time in the AAR forum and not just in the Werewolf area.... :)

You do not take Holstein :angry:

Im sorry. I was trying to keep my infamy low for tech reasons. I also dont want my infamy to hit the red so other nations start declaring war on me.

Mecklenberg connects with the rest of Frankfurt territory and can only grab 1 HRE province per non-HRE holder to get the free core. Holstein might be later... after Ausburg/Poland!

Poland Yes. Augsburg.....Not so much.... I dont need it to form so I will deal with them later. But I cannot say the same to Poland. They are just begging me to take those cores!!

You can take several if you're using the 5.2 patch.

Unfortunately, Im using 5.1. I never really got around to the Beta.

So have to sign up for this. Really need to spend more time in the AAR forum and not just in the Werewolf area.... :)

The What?? We have those??

I'm on a boat!

Are you now!! HAHAHAHA!!

Not yet, there are no boats in service!

Which shall be soon.

Im sorry. I was trying to keep my infamy low for tech reasons. I also dont want my infamy to hit the red so other nations start declaring war on me.

Still do not take Holstein :(

Chapter XVI: Two Cores and a A New Vassal!!

Gnorf: I just sent our Declaration of war to Poland. Their Allies are dropping out like Dung from a Race Horse...
Fallon: That was a Disgusting analogy. Please never do that again.
Wiliart: Boats?
Carolus: No boats. Anyway, Which of Polands allies stayed with the?
Gnorf: None.

Carolus: Well, That sucks. I didnt know our enemies feared us that much!!
Wiliart: They would fear us more if we had a fleet....
Carolus: Not yet Wiliart.
Wiliart: Im just sayin, Boats sitting outside your port is a major moral destroyer...
Gnorf: We will get the boats soon, but right now, we need to focus on Poland.
Fallon: My Army and I will march towards Vorpommern. Carolus, you so after Stettin.
Carolus: Well, we just made an Army for you. Its 7000 men strong and waiting for you in Mecklenburg.
Fallon: Why cant I use Gukpa's army....
Gnorf: Because its Gukpa's Army. You command your own army and Gukpa's will remain in the Capital.
Wiliart: I want a Boat!!
Carolus: Shut up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Gnorf: Outstanding Victory gentlemen. Very well played!!
Carolus: Thank you. We Try our best.
Fallon: Wow. We just beat Poland. Is there anything We cant do?
Wiliart: Build boats apparently....
Carolus: Shut it Wiliart.
Fallon: Dont worry, we will get Boats soon. Even if we started to make boats now, It wouldnt do us much good. We are surrounded by Denmark and England. They would demolish us in a naval fight...
Wiliart: So?
Fallon: So? What do you mean so. You would Die!!
Wiliart: A real man goes down with his men. No questions asked. I would gladly die for my fleet!!
Carolus: How Valiant.
Gnorf: A continuation to what Wiliart said, yes, We cannot build a fleet. But we also cant build a CoT...
Carolus: Is Lubeck really THAT rich that it can trade all of Germany?
Gnorf: So it seems. That province alone generates the ability to provide 14,000 troops.
Carolus: 14,000!!! Thats monstrous. No wonder they are so small yet so STRONG!!
Fallon: Imagine what that would do for Frankfurt's Ducats...
Wiliart: Imagine what it would do for our....
Carolus: Finish that sentence and I will cut you....
Wiliart:....................
Carolus:..................
Wiliart: IM ON A BOAT!!!
Carolus: DAMN YOU WILIART!!! COME HERE AND LET ME STRIKE YOU!!
Wiliart: NO!!
Fallon: So do you have a plan to annex Lubeck?
Gnorf: I do, But im going to wait for Carolus to stop Stabbing Wiliart...
Fallon: I dont think he will.
Gnorf: Me neither, Go pull him off.
Fallon: Im not stopping him!!
Gnorf: Carolus, enough. 83 is too many.
Carolus: I suppose your right.
Wiliart: Im.....o...on....uh.....boat....Bi....Bi.... Screw you Carolus....
Carolus: You want some more??
Wiliart: no.... I'll pass..... yea.....
Carolus: Now, whats the plan.
Wiliart: BOATS FOOL!!!
Gnorf: He will never learn... Well at least he provides entertainment.
Fallon: Yea...
Gnorf: Well the Plan is simple. The Hanseac arent going to just hand over the richest City Port in Europe. They only own Lubeck and Bremen. It will be a two part war. One war to Force the release of Bremen as a sovereign, and the last to annex them.
Carolus: Brilliant. Shall we get started?
Fallon: Lets!
Wiliart: Boats....
Carolus: I will kill you
Wiliart: I sorry.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Carolus: That was easy.
Fallon: Very. I wish we could do it again.
Gnorf: You can. The War isnt over, we are still at war with Naples, Achaea and the Pope.
Wiliart: Oh, we should kill the pope and start a religious war!!
Carolus: Are you mad??
Wiliart: I feel a little woozy due to the loss of blood, but I will be fine.
Gnorf: Good heavens, you are an Idiot... and a genius at the same time. We should vassalize the Pope.
Fallon: Why? That seems like a horrible Idea. It would start a war.
Gnorf: No it wouldnt. Catholics would be scared to harm the nation that holds the pinnacle of their faith.
Carolus: And it would cause every Catholic nation around to hate us..
Gnorf: and who are Catholic nations?
Fallon: Austria's one.
Wiliart: Burgundy is another.
Carolus: and Bohemia!! Gnorf your Brilliant!! Hurry, We need to go capture The Pope and the City of Brandenburg!!

End of Chapter XVI​