• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The tie was an unfortunate necessity. Without a sub, suirantes would keep getting run up as dead weight, and despite evidence semi-clearing Dadarian, several people were bent on lynching him. The tie was needed to get people to stop running up bad candidates before we got to an important lynch later on. Hopefully now people won't just ignore decent evidence and what I say.
Suirantes can't play on and there are no subs available. If we leave him be he'll miss a large number of votes.

Are you kidding me? I was lynched Day One last game. Really? I mean, really?

Ugh. Sub.
Where did this misconception that alxeu wasn't subbing come from?

My primary conclusion was that Dadarian was a likely goodie, but no one cared to listen, and I was too busy to go in further defense, plus I'd get accused of 'defending my packmate' by players who are not aware of my reputation.

Well, I for one am willing to listen to others when I have no great ideas myself.

Unvote Enkhuush
Vote LatinKaiser

Because lynching him gives us information on Aedan.

I've never quite understood the logic of this. If someone's a bad candidate, then we should lynch the people who continue to insist on killing that person, not let them have their way and scold them afterwards.

In theory you have a point, but usually the problem is that there are simply too many of them.

edit: And in completely unrelated news, I have a deadline in which I have to complete an online course but parts of that course are unavailable, and at 21:00 GMT the entire educational site will go down for maintenance :(

Skobie said that. I agreed with him, but that's besides the point.

Ah, I must have missed that then.

For a newbie you're actually playing a pretty decent game..

Thank you for the compliment, I'm just trying my best and seeing where that takes me.

My primary conclusion was that Dadarian was a likely goodie, but no one cared to listen, and I was too busy to go in further defense, plus I'd get accused of 'defending my packmate' by players who are not aware of my reputation.

Well, you were right, I apologize for not heeding your post.

Looking at the votes, Johho was the only player to vote for (and stay on) Dadarian both days. It probably doesn't mean much and definitely isn't enough to put a vote on him, but madchemist's comments about voting out players who target bad candidates made me check.

I think randy has a decent point with enkhuush, again though, not much.

And madchemist, can you briefly explain why you're voting for LK?

vote Happycats

Panzer Commader said:
Not Voted: Bunch of people

The proper collective noun to use here is a wagon of voters.

Edit:C-c-combobreaker, I choose you!

Sorry for missing a vote, I can only plead stupidity

Tr-tr-tr-triple post!

All with votes though.

Vote: aedan777

Seemed to push the sui kill hardest. Strong baddie vibes.

Disagree. Suirantes was arguably the better choice of the two final candidates, and aedan has been more or less his usual self in this game, to my reckoning.

Lynching someone for CAWZ in early game is not good idea.

I think GM could ask from Lemeard or Alxeu to sub him.

CAWZ already? I guess that's OK and probably inevitable that it eventually happens, but that's a bit quick, and the early days are when the most voting information can be had for later.
Um, what? Early game is the BEST time to use CAWZ. In fact, it's just about the only time you can use it. After the first few days you should always have an in-game reason to vote someone. Day 1, and to an extent 2 and 3 you usually don't, and so it is the only time you can get rid of quieter players as an end in itself. Not sure where this idea came from.
And the sub thing was weird. I'm remember explicitly saying whomever died day 1 would probably get to sub in, and alxeu immediately applied for sub when he got lynched.

Hello, mr. 2 word voter.
Please explain why you are voting for a new player that is actually contributing in a constructive fashion to this game.
Thank you.
Contribution does not mean that he couldn't be a wolf, I will not refrain from voting an active player.
My reasons are that he "contributes" with very "original" cases that have failed on and on, his votes are also interesting if you look at the recent votecounts.

Contribution does not mean that he couldn't be a wolf, I will not refrain from voting an active player.
My reasons are that he "contributes" with very "original" cases that have failed on and on, his votes are also interesting if you look at the recent votecounts.
Because it's generally poor form to kill first time players early in a game without a really compelling reason. If his arguments don't make sense to you, he's a new player so that's to be expected.