• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Final votecount:

Suirantes: 5
Marty[#703]
Tamius[#752 sbr -> 804]
Enkhuush[Wagon -> 819]
Dadarain[#691 Xar -> 824]
sbr[#783 Dadarian -> 826]

Dadarian: 5
Xarkan[#687]
LatinKaiser[#744]
Johho[#799]
Happycats[#711 KaiserSohaib -> 808]
Falc[#829]

Xarkan: 2
Kaetje[#707]
2kNikk[#761]

Kaisesohaib: 2
Wagonlitz[#718]
Randakar[#784]

LatinKaiser: 2
Aedan[#753]
Madchemist[#708 sbr -> 830]

DutchGuy: 2
Kaisersohaib[#796]
Arkasas[#842]

Marty: 1
DutchGuy[#692]

Tamius: 1
Gen. Skobelev[#738]

Any objections?

Well I expected someone to break that. Hopefully they aren't any important role.

Day 2:

Catch me those infidels! I want to teach them a lesson! I want to see blood! I want to bathe in their blood! I want to bathe in their blood for a week!

2 at once. Yes. Great. Amazing. Wonderful. Yes. 2 courtiers at once. That first one cried and begged like a wimpy animal or an old lady. And darn was he hard to kill. Great, means more blood. Really, the best kind, bled a lot, and for long. He also apparently had spymaster apparel? Oh well, we got rid of the original spymaster, why'd we need this one?

And that second one. He knew we were coming for him. Hah, I love it when they know what's coming to them.

None appeared to have been plotters though :(

Night 2:

No one died during the night. Good. Great. I don't want those idiots to kill my subjects anyway. They're MINE. Only I can kill my courtiers.

You lynch Suirantes the strong(blessed) Damsel in Distress who could have been spymaster for a day(1 use of seerish powers)
You lynch Dadarian the paranoid(OEO) courtier(villager)

No one died during the night

Not surprising in the slightest. At least they didn't have anything terribly important.

Told you guys that lynching wasn't the way you wanted me to die.

VOTE DADARIAN!

Thanks for the count

He made a tie. Vote Falc.

CAWZ already? I guess that's OK and probably inevitable that it eventually happens, but that's a bit quick, and the early days are when the most voting information can be had for later.

Unvote sbr
Vote LatinKaiser

Because... I'm not really sure. Call it a general feeling of unease. Will go back and look again to see why.

Why didn't you break tie?

If I know that deadline is 1 a.m in my timezone, then I would have certainly tried to break a tie. I thought it was around 4 a.m or something like that.

He made a tie. Vote Falc.

Why didn't you break tie?

If I know that deadline is 1 a.m in my timezone, then I would have certainly tried to break a tie. I thought it was around 4 a.m or something like that.

The tie was an unfortunate necessity. Without a sub, suirantes would keep getting run up as dead weight, and despite evidence semi-clearing Dadarian, several people were bent on lynching him. The tie was needed to get people to stop running up bad candidates before we got to an important lynch later on. Hopefully now people won't just ignore decent evidence and what I say.

Vote counts for the last two days, not sure if there's much here, but maybe someone will see something.

DAY 1:
Alxeu: 5
Marty[#499]
Suirantes[#635]
Kaetje[#527 Dadarian -> 539 Falc -> 638]
KaiserSohaib[#610 LK -> 641]
Dadarian[#516 dutchguy -> 589 HC -> 617 Randakar -> 669]

Dadarian: 4
Johho[#526]
Alxeu[#569 Dadarian -> 603]
Wagonlitz[#500 LK - > 643]
Gen. Skobelev[#519 Dad -> 663 Alxeu -> 665]

Randakar: 4
LatinKaiser[#497]
DutchGuy[#507]
Enkhuush[#592]
Xarkan[#620 Dad -> 668]

Wagonlitz: 4
Tamius[#505]
Randakar[#596]
Arkasas[#588 DG -> 644 DADAD -> 647]
Madchemist[#501 Arkasas -> 590 Alxeu -> 662]

Happycats: 2
2kNikk[#517]
Falc[#605]

Suirantes: 1
Aedan[#557]

sbr: 1
Rovsea[#560]

Xarkan: 1
Happycats[#573]

Madchemist: 1
sbr[#627]

Jonti[#654]

DAY 2:
Suirantes: 5
Marty[#703]
Tamius[#752 sbr -> 804]
Enkhuush[Wagon -> 819]
Dadarain[#691 Xar -> 824]
sbr[#783 Dadarian -> 826]

Dadarian: 5
Xarkan[#687]
LatinKaiser[#744]
Johho[#799]
Happycats[#711 KaiserSohaib -> 808]
Falc[#829]

Xarkan: 2
Kaetje[#707]
2kNikk[#761]

Kaisersohaib: 2
Wagonlitz[#718]
Randakar[#784]

LatinKaiser: 2
Aedan[#753]
Madchemist[#708 sbr -> 830]

DutchGuy: 2
Kaisersohaib[#796]
Arkasas[#842]

DutchGuy[#692]

Tamius: 1
Gen. Skobelev[#738]

And can you please point out where randakar said these things? I'm reading through his posts and I don't see anything that sounds anything like I said.

Skobie said that. I agreed with him, but that's besides the point.

Yeah, this deadline sucks for me. I was planning to put my vote somewhere a little more constructive, but alas.

The tie was an unfortunate necessity. Without a sub, suirantes would keep getting run up as dead weight, and despite evidence semi-clearing Dadarian, several people were bent on lynching him. The tie was needed to get people to stop running up bad candidates before we got to an important lynch later on. Hopefully now people won't just ignore decent evidence and what I say.

What were you saying that people needed to listen to?

Vote counts for the last two days, not sure if there's much here, but maybe someone will see something.

For a newbie you're actually playing a pretty decent game..

Right. So unless wagonlitz is a wolf, we've had absolutely zero pressure on team wolf this game.

Vote enkhuush

He's been voting for me and Suirantes, both times in the middle of the vote so fairly important in steering the vote to villagers.

What were you saying that people needed to listen to?

I made a post yesterday about what we learned from day 1.

Being quiet on day 1 isn't suspicious really. Really you have to try and act suspicious on day 1 for there to be a decent reason to lynch someone. Or we get an outing, but dead seer doesn't help in that department. That said, it sure got close to a large tie yesterday. Xarkan and Randy being rivals is a point in their favor as villagers, not 100%, but lynching them now's a bad idea. That leaves wagon and Dadarian from yesterday, and I don't believe the situation yesterday makes them likely wolves. Wagonlitz was run-up somewhat late, which considering alxeu is a confirmed goodie and randy is a likely goodie, wolves wouldn't need to drive up an outside candidate to save a packmate. So that and the fact he hasn't outed himself yet make me think Dadarian isn't a likely wolf. Wagon could go either way, nothing major points either way.

So ultimately no clue as to who is a wolf, merely some hunches as to who is not.

Vote Latinkaiser

For going against two of my main conclusions.

My primary conclusion was that Dadarian was a likely goodie, but no one cared to listen, and I was too busy to go in further defense, plus I'd get accused of 'defending my packmate' by players who are not aware of my reputation.

You idiots lynched Dadarian?! :mad:

I've never quite understood the logic of this. If someone's a bad candidate, then we should lynch the people who continue to insist on killing that person, not let them have their way and scold them afterwards.