• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The TIE shall reign supreme. Accept it.
*sigh*, why do people always run up Aedan. The TIE will almost certainly fall apart, I'm not too concerned. What I was questioning was the meaning of the phrase "bork bork bork".

*sigh*, why do people always run up Aedan. The TIE will almost certainly fall apart, I'm not too concerned. What I was questioning was the meaning of the phrase "bork bork bork".

I am guessing that it is a reference to the "börkpocalypse."

If it comes to it, I will unvote aedan if it means he isn't killed within the first few days of the game beginning.

No man is killed this early in a game as much as he.

Votecount ~ 11 hours 30 minutes to deadline:

Rovsea: 4

Cymsdale[#136]
Marty[#144 LatinKaiser -> 146 Randakar -> 151]
Aedan[#124 Alxeu -> 158]
Capt. Kiwi[#154 Chieron -> 164]

Aedan: 3
Alxeu[#122]
Madchemist[#155]
GreatUberGeek[#157]

Randakar: 2
LatinKaiser[#125]
Chieron[#149]

Jonti: 1
DutchGuy[#123]

Cymsdale: 1
Rovsea[#126 Xarkan -> 138]

Capt. Kiwi: 1
Arkasas[#156]

Not Voted: Jonti-h; Xarkan; Leksu; Randakar

As for the windows 8 thing, turns out there's a way to make it run on the desktop, so nevermind but thanks to all who weighed in.

Don Camillo is in his church, before the altar.

Dear Lord, what is happening in my little village?
In what way my son?
Well, we've had the war, the partisans, that communist dog Peppone and now this - we've been invaded by... well I don't know what
Have faith my son
Can't you be a bit more helpful Lord?
All the answers can be found within yourself
Couldn't you be a bit more specific, that's rather oblique you see
*Is interrupted by noises from outside*

Whatever's going on now? It looks like a gallows
*Rushes outside*
Don Camillo, don't slam the *BANG*

... door

Vote Randakar I know his face from somewhere and I don't trust him

Capt. Kiwi said:
For now. marty is right that we don't want it too fragmented, and this is the key part of CKST - the shift from a randomly selected pool to chosen front runners.
What's 'CKST'? Taking concepts that were in use long before you started playing and claiming credit for them? :p

Well, I think we've said all there is to be said about that silly distraction.
Time to play this game.

Vote alxeu

2x my sign-up #

Hey, a third voter!

Vote Aedan777

I have decided to adopt the LSST from now on, since I don't want to copy randy, and I'm not creative enough to make my own method.

.. so you decide to copy Lord Strange, instead. ;-)

Vote Randy

That's kind of above me, right? Alpha and Omega?

Ugh. No.

Not what LSST means. It means the post/vote above you, not the sign-up order.

Ah.

Oh. :eek:o I blame Slinky for making the Werewolf glossary ambiguous. Well, I have a new method now. Thou shalt vote the person above thee in the signup list.

I think that that's actually the LKST. :)

As long as you change it (and you generally do, often) that's fine. Still kind of a cop-out from the early part of the voting cycle, but meh.

Yes. Using a semirandom voting method like mine is *much* better. :p

Vote Randakar

Because reasons.

You're a wolf, you mean. :p

What I was questioning was the meaning of the phrase "bork bork bork".

[video=youtube;sY_Yf4zz-yo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY_Yf4zz-yo[/video]
[video=youtube;gaNewoyc8fU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaNewoyc8fU[/video]
[video=youtube;B7UmUX68KtE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE[/video]

:)

What's 'CKST'? Taking concepts that were in use long before you started playing and claiming credit for them? :p

Isn't that the new thing?

Last edited:
What is with people and their claims for fame? Wouldn't it be much more suitable to have traditions and rites that stem from history so ancient nobody can be sure where they came from? Traditions shrouded in mystery would be better than some clear-cut stuff that somebody just invented as that holds no power of mystery. It would also awe the new players better when they couldn't pinpoint the origins of any behaviour, they would just have to content themselves with the knowledge that it is time-honoured and that it was already used by the giants and titans before in the times ancient and long passed into myths.

What is with people and their claims for fame? Wouldn't it be much more suitable to have traditions and rites that stem from history so ancient nobody can be sure where they came from? Traditions shrouded in mystery would be better than some clear-cut stuff that somebody just invented as that holds no power of mystery. It would also awe the new players better when they couldn't pinpoint the origins of any behaviour, they would just have to content themselves with the knowledge that it is time-honoured and that it was already used by the giants and titans before in the times ancient and long passed into myths.

Grumpy_cat_quotes_no-5.jpg

What's 'CKST'?

Crusader Kings School Of Thought: "Murder all non-genius firstborn children" ~ Arumba 2013

Official votecount ~ 8 hours to deadline:

Aedan: 5
Alxeu[#122]
Madchemist[#155]
GreatUberGeek[#157]
Xarkan[#167]
Randakar[#170]

Rovsea: 4
Cymsdale[#136]
Marty[#144 LatinKaiser -> 146 Randakar -> 151]
Aedan[#124 Alxeu -> 158]
Capt. Kiwi[#154 Chieron -> 164]

Randakar: 3
LatinKaiser[#125]
Chieron[#149]
Jonti[#168]

Capt. Kiwi: 2
Arkasas[#156]
Leksu[#166]

Jonti: 1
DutchGuy[#123]

Cymsdale: 1
Rovsea[#126 Xarkan -> 138]

Not Voted: None.

The game isn't dying though, Split. :laugh: At the least, if it's dying now, it's been dying since 2008.

Panzer, I am glad that you are a fellow acolyte. :) Remember that, according to the great Min-Maxer himself, if you marry your children to each other than only 1 out of 3 children will have the inbred trait. ;)