• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Excellent!!!!

more!!! (wonder what new orders events had in mind for usa conquest)

why i'm thinking that FDR will end in hawai? (or more likely with a visit from Skorzeny?)

Heh,I tought that the revenge in new york would be "Code Arnheim" (see the start of the AAR)

I'm indeed grateful that this is only fiction. You make this sound so horribly real that I'm going to crawl under the desk soon. :D

Great, absolutely great stuff...

Well done, Mettermrck! Rock steady quality writing, just as we've grown accustomed to.

EDIT: Feel free to send me that Dominatrix, although she's liable to distract me from my writing, rather than encourage me... :D

Excellent writing, Mettermrck!

Did someone say "MORE" yet? :D

Originally posted by snuggs
<snip: no nazi propaganda please... >

Die Nazis die!

leader.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Going back to New York, though- I think there is only one response left for the mob. Blow up the Empire State Building! That way, the liberated Americans could make a film called 'the Towering Inferno', where Steve McQueen and Paul Newman are plucky resistance fighters batling to destroy the world's tallest building and everything in it.

Originally posted by Evil Capitalist
Going back to New York, though- I think there is only one response left for the mob. Blow up the Empire State Building! That way, the liberated Americans could make a film called 'the Towering Inferno', where Steve McQueen and Paul Newman are plucky resistance fighters batling to destroy the world's tallest building and everything in it.

Class ! :D

Who will be the female lead, who saves the day when she accidentially drops her cigarette in the open oil drums ?

What's going to happen after the war, when all those German soldiers are fed up of tramping round the USA and want to go home to enjoy the fruits of their victory? ;)

I've been reading the forums and AARs for a while, and I've decided to become an active poster. Yogi, hands down, this is one of the best AAR's I've ever read. Keep up the good work, congrats on the new born, and...

just to be like the rest of the crowd...

:D UPDATE!