• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Darkgamma

Ma Xamewš Xewaham Kered Fer
30 Badges
Apr 6, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Sengoku
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
So, now that we have most of the minor cosmetic packs out of the way (Rahyas of India, Sons of Abraham, Sunset Invaders), can we focus on what's really important?
What's that, you may ask...
It is, of course, the Hat DLC!

What is your opinion?
Assorted bonus: titular song

(Joke thread :p)

Last edited:
You can joke all you want, but I think that's a great idea.

I oppose this idea, because Hattar och Mössor belong to Frihetstiden and that's in EUIV's time frame. Although it would be nice to get Hattarnas ryska krig (Hats' Russian War) bookmark to EUIV. During that war Hats tried to invade Russia, but failed miserably.

Yes, thousands of hat dlc's starting from 0,05€ to 100€ and CK2 should become free-to-play, but every month you would have to pay for premium membership to get access to the hats.

Would the Company of the Hat be playable?

More hats? Historically accurate crowns for portraits, eg. the St Stephen's Crown for Hungary, the Iron Crown for Italy and the St Wencelas Crown for Bohemia? Together with Zoroastrian, Armenian, Finnic and Abyssinian headgear? Would buy.

More hats? Historically accurate crowns for portraits, eg. the St Stephen's Crown for Hungary, the Iron Crown for Italy and the St Wencelas Crown for Bohemia? Together with Zoroastrian, Armenian, Finnic and Abyssinian headgear? Would buy.
Ok this yes, me too

Those belong to upcoming Crowns DLC, but before that Paradox is going to publish Hats DLC and Helmets DLC.