• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well,that is the flag used by the Chinese during the invasion of USA,but is the only chinese flag used in fallout universe,so that is it

And I agree with you about the American-Soviet relations,because China have more population than USSR+USA,so if they became the world greatest power,both Soviet Union and USA will fear them,so I guess that Soviet Union maybe still have bad relations with NATO,but they shall be persuing a "good neighbour" policy with USA,trying to bring them to the table to weaken china
The Wiki says it's the Chinese military banner. However it does look like the The "Yellow River" flag design that Mao liked.

I mean the 1960s, not the 2060s. :)
Hopefully the mod will cover the 2040s to maybe the 2080s. Of course I will have to see what WaffleTheBard thinks about it first.
I'm currently designing the map based off information from 2060, but timeline revisions are still on the table.

I'm currently designing the map based off information from 2060, but timeline revisions are still on the table.
Well that's a good start. As for me, I'm trying to get the radio stations for the United States, the Soviet Union, and China, up and running.

Each of the radio stations will start by playing the national anthem of that country. Then of course they'll be music, and then from time to time they will be an interruption from your country's friendly government propaganda service. :)
I'm also doing a little graphics work too.

PS: If anyone has any propaganda from the Soviet Union, and the People's Republic of China, from the 1950s to the 1960s let me know.
It cannot be anything specific to that time though, this is the future after all.
And it would be weird having a propaganda film saying that Comrade Stalin has just made a speech, even though he's been dead for a long time. :)

Well here's the new icon for the military airfields.
Trying to give the game map that fallout feel. What do you guys think.
gn20.png
[/URL][/IMG]

And.. Done with the navy base icons.

srl.bmp
[/URL][/IMG]

Also here's some tech team pics.

RobCo
qzb4.png
[/URL][/IMG]
United States space administration
lhik.png
[/URL][/IMG]
So how's the eastern bloc doing?

Last edited:
WOW,I just loved that pre war map.I support the use of it :)

And very good pics

I'm currently thinking about if the SU should have direct control over the satellite nations, or just puppets.

What about giving Soviets direct control over its satellite states and simply calling all together Warsaw Pact? If Islamic alliance will be represented as super-state, why not doing the same with WP as well?

I'm currently thinking about if the SU should have direct control over the satellite nations, or just puppets.

let them as puppets,but give to soviet Union the control of their armies

If Warsaw Pact survived that long, maybe stronger integration between its members could happen in other fields as well? It wouldn't be that unplausible. After all, EU developed out of some coal & steel industrial cartel.

You think the China in the fallout world, uses the 1978 lyrics for the march of volunteers, or the standard lyrics?

I'd be willing to help out with the ministers and the map. I haven't played much Fallout (only played F3 and didn't even finish it), but I am somewhat familiar with the timeline. Maybe some country skins, too.

In any case, have we agreed on the starting date yet?