• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Supremacy

napoleonmoscow.jpg

The fall of Spain and Austria in the hands of Napoleon opened new diplomatic ways for France.
The idea of invading Portugal came soon, but instead .. Napoleon decided that an ally could be good. So, he decided to give them the Spanish Atlantic coast in an exchange for an alliance.
14w4dt.jpg

After that, the hunt for the little states has begun. No country could refuse the annexation to the French Empire.
The first one was Salzburg.
soqqgo.jpg

The city of Emdem was also annexed.
s66tzp.jpg

But Switzerland refused to peacefully join the Empire, so Napoleon declared war.
2vxpx8i.jpg

With very light resistance, Napoleon is marching to Zurich.
a1sbjm.jpg

After one month from the declaration of war, Switzerland was annexed. Now France is linked with Austria.
1pa44g.jpg

The little country of Liechtenstein had no choice. They cave in to our persuassions.
69ngxh.jpg

The city of Freiburg is under French rule now.
316t3li.jpg

The conquest of Italy

e457e2e37c9f421195fdb6bf6cefb8facukseI.jpg

June, 1808. France declared war to Erturia.
vnjc5f.jpg

And to the Papal States too...
345os5t.jpg

Erturia falls very quickly, wihtout shots fired.
2pyz6eo.jpg

By August, Napoleon was marching in Rome. The Papal States are gone.
2eci2zd.jpg

Naples is the next target.
2lmm9zm.jpg

By November, the war in the Italian Peninsula was won by the French Empire.
2renolh.jpg

Sardinia and Sicily are forced to accept the annexation to the French Empire. By the fall of the last two states, Italy is unified, but in exchange for the peninsula, the Italian state had to give the northern part of Italy to France.
Sardinia remained under the French rule.
af79tg.jpg

It was obvious that the next target were the German states.
Napoleon demanded some territory from Prussia.
20p7v5z.jpg

ipph0z.jpg

Soon after that, Napoleon decided to share Germany with Prussia. It was an offer they couldn't refuse.
107mgt3.jpg

Historically the Russians tried maintaining some sort of relations at this time. The meeting of the two emperors was one such occasion.

The Greater Prussia

0057photo.jpg

The former territory of the Habsurg Empire is still useful for Napoleon.
Croatia and Transylvania were given to the Ottomans and Romanians. This resulted in the unification of Wallachia and Moldova, forming Romania and the entry of the Ottoman Empire in our alliance.
2vlmfkp.jpg

February 1809, the war for Germany is starting.
2j0bkfn.jpg

72ynfn.jpg

The Berg state is the first annexed to the French Empire.
29b0o75.jpg

Forward!
5xn9r9.jpg

Koln is under French rule!
24xgvuh.jpg

The German states are no match to our army.
2myvzn7.jpg

Bavaria, Wurttemberg and Saxony are done.
ruo4rl.jpg

And the rest of the states were split between France and Prussia.
The Greater Prussia is formed!
2my2sfl.jpg

June, 1809. A great revolt is taking place in Italy. Our army is moving to the peninsula.
wjbc5u.jpg

By February 1810, all the rebels were hanged.
29wvg4i.jpg

Now all of Europe seems to be under the rule of Napoleon ... but there stands the Russians, the only ones who are standing in the way of Napoleon.
Napoleon knew what the souls showed to him. And he know that he failed in Russia .. but this time, with the help of the souls and of the new allies, nothing can stop him.

The last meeting

o5aour.jpg

-Good day, brothers. I invoked the congress once again, hopefully for the last time.
From all that many, only 6 of us are still there. After all these disasters, we are about to bring peace between the Humans and Sirussians.
Now, please, the souls from Sirius. What is the situation there?
-The Imperial troops managed to advance in the first years, but now the Republican forces are smashing everything on their way to Eileo, the Imperial capital. Xardas will pay the capital price for not listening to us.
jzts3p.jpg

-This is good. The situation on Earth is perfect. Only the Russians are standing before the complete conquest of Europe, and even the whole planet.
Napoleon is winning after our help, this is important.
-What is going to happen after the end of all this?
-Once Xardas will be killed by the Republican army, we shall rebuild the planet, and then, when ready, we shall contact Earth in our peaceful ways.
-Hopefully this will happen soon, as we will take control of Napoleon after the ending of the war.
We shall rebuild the planet and then we shall cooperate with the Republican Sirussians.
-This is perfect. No more crazy Sirussian emperors, and no more fanatic Human leaders. Peace will prevail !!
-Now that we all know what will happen after the end of the two wars, we can say that this is the last meeting of the Congress of Justice.
-LONG LIVE THE PEACE BETWEEN THE PLANETS!

-Farewell, my brothers. The souls will finnaly bring peace !

Oh, but I doubt there will be peace :p

I predict Napoleon vs Aliens, the showdown everyone(?) has (not) wanted to see!

As I see The aliens wanna to replace Napoleon with themselves,so Will be something like Russian Empire as Humans fighting against Republican sirussians or something like that

Thank you Gukpa for putting my AAR into your signature. :D

As for the future of all that, we'll see. :p

Well Mighty,is just because is becaming more and more epic every post :) ( I'm not a Flatterer at all :p )