• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How is that going to happen ? I assume that should take several years at best ? I don't think i could hold out that long.

Usually once they wrestle down Japan, they split Korea and the Korean War often happens way faster than historical and sees direct involvement of both the US and the Soviets.

Good AAR. Good use of videos.

Did you have any Militia on the line? They could have saved you.

I have militias on production but i just have added them to the queue. My initial plan was to fight much more offensively so i decided to not waste resources for militias but all my plans failed with severe lack of fuel.

PART IX : TOWARDS THE END​

[video=youtube;aviiGKq_Q7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aviiGKq_Q7U[/video]​

February 1945

Dr. Goebbels is organizing new formations of Volksstrum as Red Hordes are marching into German Fatherland.

8vNhXw6.png

Volkssturm.jpg

Volkssturm conscripts

US Navy intercepted our transport ships that were transferring troops from Norway to Germany. One transport ship was sunk, other 2 were severely damaged.

pnu1gzb.png

Szelasi government collapsed in Hungary. All Hungarian troops located in Hungarian soil surrendered to Bolsheviks. Those fighting alongside with Germans were interned.

5Q5S5Ai.png

Opava fell in February 5. Wehrmacht managed to keep most of its forces intact while retreating from Poland.

Kk3jQYI.png

9 Divisions withdrawing from Gyor were trapped by Zhukov's Army. Our forces in Vienna and Graz launched counter-offensive against Eisenstadt to secure rear of our forces in Gyor.

lIbgpSW.png

Einstadt was liberated from Red Army and our Army in Gyor has reached to province. Soviets launched an attack against Bydgoszcz.

lIXcVrJ.png

Our counter-offensive against Gleiwitz was thwarted by additional Soviet reinforcements. The Fuhrer wants every soldier of Wehrmacht to go offensive. On February 7, The Fuhrer issued new order :

Our nation’s struggle for existence forces us to utilize all means, even within Reich territory, to weaken the fighting power of our enemy and to prevent further advances. Any opportunity to inflict lasting damage on the striking power of the enemy must be taken advantage of. It is a mistake to believe that undestroyed or only temporarily paralyzed traffic, communications, industrial, and supply installations will be useful to us again after the recapture of lost territories. During his retreat, the enemy will leave behind only scorched earth and will abandon all concern for the population.

I therefore command –

1. All military traffic, communications, industrial and supply installations as well as objects within Reich territory that might be used by the enemy in the continuation of his fight, either now or later, are to be destroyed.

2. It is the responsibility of the military command posts to execute this order to destroy all military objects, including traffic and communications installations.

The Gauleiters and Commissioners for Reich Defense are responsible for destroying the industrial and supply installations, as well as of other objects of valuable; the troops must give the Gauleiters and Commissioners for Reich Defense the assistance they need to carry out this task.

3. This command is to be transmitted to all troop commanders as promptly as possible; orders to the contrary are null and void.

Adolf Hitler

Battle of Hredec Kralov has begun on February 10. Soviet pincer in Bohemia threatens the rear of Army Group Centre.

YpBOW1n.png

General Model's forces inflicted major casualties on US forces in Koblenz. However, his troops were also exhausted and he began to withdraw his forces towards Neuwied. The Fuhrer telephoned Gauleiter of the region and ordered him to prepare the city for guerilla fighting.

Wc1Zb6B.png

On February 15, Wehrmacht began to evacuate the Netherlands to form more stable front against the Allies. Red Army entered Vienna same day. Red Hordes are mass murdering German civilians in the city.

yDPVMqL.png

Last edited:
PART X : LOSS OF THE NETHERLANDS​

[video=youtube;tMe_iJ5TEww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMe_iJ5TEww[/video]​

February 1945

Bolsheviks offensive against Poznan was thwarted. The Fuhrer pleased by the report and ordered all German soldiers to show the same spirit that was shown by soldiers fighting in Poznan.

xw5KXGx.png

Red Army reached to the outskirts of Prag.

ZQRPkcp.png

Major partisan revolt erupted in Norway. Partisans captured Bodo and fighting in Alesund continues.

Zm4y2fQ.png

British Forces is about to overwhelm Italian-German positions in Genoa. Forces in the area were ordered to retreat towards Parma.

w6lidNK.png

General Kesselring decided to set up defensive perimeter in Italy in along Brescia-Venice line as Bolsheviks began to threaten the rear of entire Southern Army.

WuKvLrN.png

Bolsheviks launched an attack against Udine to entrap Kesselring's forces in Italy.

OmjNtwQ.png

Poznan was enveloped by Red Army. Our forces in the city bravely fought against the enemy but their defense is about to collapse.

zLXuYHJ.png

On February 27, Americans launched offensive against Trier.

ufFfDCn.png

Americans entered Rotterdam on February 28.

wZcZjuB.png

[video=youtube;VjIp9DpDYEk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjIp9DpDYEk[/video]

American soldiers in the Netherlands

March 1945

Front in Bohemia is somewhat stabilized. Bolsheviks launched offensive against Stolp in the North.

umdeufU.png

See if you can survive longer than the real Third Reich did. If you get annexed May 9th, consider it a moral victory :D

Reactions:
Surprised that you haven't abandoned the Italians yet, in order to save your forces in Italy from being cut off by the Soviet Army.

At least your withdrawal to new lines has been largely orderly and well organized. However, it looks like the Reich is doomed. I look forward to seeing how the rest of your downfall plays out. And like others have said, great use of video clips. :)

PART XI : DEATH OF MUSSOLINI​

March 1945

Economy is on the verge collapsing. Our industrial output severely declined due to heavy Allied bombing. Even worse is lack of necessary industrial raw materials.

Q5ilgHi.png

Speer negotiated an agreement with Spanish delegate for supply of important raw materials. Speer managed to keep German economy running despite heavy Allied bombings.

Cs828ZA.png

On March 3, Battle of Prag has begun.

EUMqjMW.png

On March 5, Americans launched an offensive against Mainz. In the East, Stopl has fallen into Bolshevik hands.

Y4OUByF.jpg

fFsgj6b.jpg

Bolshevik massacres in Stolp

General Kesselring evacuated Italy to form defensive line in Austria. According to intelligence, The Fuhrer invited to Mussolini to Berlin but he rejected. According to intelligence, Mussolini is preparing to escape from Europe.

6HLjcoD.png

On March 10, Prag has fallen into Bolshevik's hands.

cwVGJQG.png

On March 12, Italian regime collapsed. Mussolini and his mistress were caught by Italian partisans while trying to escape from Milan. They were shot and then hanged upside down.

Rycb4NW.png

image-6-for-dictators-meet-their-demise-gallery-813635594.jpg

Surprised that you haven't abandoned the Italians yet, in order to save your forces in Italy from being cut off by the Soviet Army.

At least your withdrawal to new lines has been largely orderly and well organized. However, it looks like the Reich is doomed. I look forward to seeing how the rest of your downfall plays out. And like others have said, great use of video clips. :)

Yeah, I almost lost no division except for those wiped out by air bombings and divisions in Courland Pocket. May be, if i have enough oil, i could have make few good maneuvres too. For Italy, just see new update :)

You lost Pola :eek:

I lost Germany my friend :(

Yeah, I almost lost no division except for those wiped out by air bombings and divisions in Courland Pocket. May be, if i have enough oil, i could have make few good maneuvres too. For Italy, just see new update :)

I lost Germany my friend :(

NO,You still can win :p