• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for the link Kyran, there was another A bomb on that site i used, more red :). I have both the pictures+will be looking if I need to edit them. Ill send them ASAP when their complete.

Originally posted by Kyran
Somehow, the colors for the religion file got mixed up. They're all in bright shades of the original colors, and the black background appears in it.

hope this helps... ->
religions.bmp

I completely reinstalled Eu2 for 1.06 and added MDS. But me and Josquius have the same problem i think with the scenario editor. Jos' do you get an error saying something about a duplicate string in the text database?

Last edited:
I completely reinstalled Eu2 for 1.06 and added MDS. But me and Josquius have the same problem i think with the scenario editor. Jos' do you get an error saying something about a duplicate string in the text database?

I just installed the patch...hmmm maybe their is something in v1.05 which isnt in v1.06.. hmmm..

Well, don't know, I've still didn't got 1.06...

Originally posted by Mormegil
I just saw the graohics... beatiful guys!:)

Well i was kinda bored at the time, and it seemed boring the original EU2 stuff wiv MDS, so i redid some backgrounds and The Marquis got inspired and it took over.

Ill be posting a link to the Winning and losing screens ASAP

I'm balled over with work and commitments at the moment, so a full user interface conversion could take alot longer than I had anticipated, I've done some of it, but it could take alot longer. If the Kevyinus backgrounds and my little buttons get put into the beta7, we could always put the rest of the user interface graphics and unit graphics into 7.1. Although I believe someone else is doing some of unit graphics? Preferably the futuristic mech graphics.