• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
(I know quite a bit more about the way the internet works than he does. This is not a boast.)

Could you, at this very moment, figure out my precise geographic location?

ive seen randakars arm in a pic once. I felt privileged.

If you've been here long enough, you can probably remember Rysz in a helicopter.

:rofl:

The glorious Previous GM have enjoyed his small break away from the Forum and shall be pleased to assume the exalted first spot on the attendance list for the Wedding Planners.

For those of you that don't understand the above: IN

In!

Sorry, can't join. I like some of those changes, but I can't be sure I'll be able to meet the commitment.

Could you, at this very moment, figure out my precise geographic location?

No. That kind of knowledge is reserved to telecom companies and governmental organisations.
And social networking companies in case you're fool enough to turn on the GPS on your phone and allow these silly apps on there :p

I'm quite sure I've seen both randakar and his wife in a pic. Possibly randakar junior as well.

That's quite possible. There've been links in the past.
That one must be fairly recent though, considering that "junior" is only about 18 months old :)

That's quite possible. There've been links in the past.
That one must be fairly recent though, considering that "junior" is only about 18 months old :)

Considering I've only been around the WW forum for about 1,5 year that is quite likely. :p

23 players already. Not bad for a game during the holiday month :)

We could do with one more *wink wink nudge nudge*

I just remember one of the reasons I didn't want to play.
I didn't understand and still don't understand this rule description.

Apprentice: Apprentices have the potential to become truly great if taken under the wing of one of the masters. If unclaimed and scanned by a Seer or Wizard, that scanner becomes their Master. If an Apprentice has a Master and that Master dies or changes role (e.g. a Sympathizer becoming a Revolutionary), they lose any traits and their Apprentice role and instead become the role of their Master. An unclaimed Apprentice does not know that he is one until he is scanned. There might be claimed Apprentices at game start in which case these claimed Apprentices will know their role. Will always know their master if claimed.

How can a Master (Seer or Wizard) change role ?
Or how can a Sympathizer become a Master ?

Dear GM, please elaborate on this :)

Sorry, seem to have missed this mistake. This was plausible in Najs' game, from which I copied the rules. I'll change that.

My ruleset used a merged Sorc/Cultist with the ability to become a wolf when all wolves in the pack had died. Thus, an apprentice claimed by a Sympathizer would become the Sympathizer if his master promoted due to all wolves in the pack dying.