• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unvote Arch Mede
Vote jacob-Lundgren

Part of me is beginning to hope the JL has some sort of wolf/sympathizer infiltrator... Because this is turning out to be quite a boring game.

Votecount, deadline

(17) jacob - reis [johho 467 -> jacob 523], Xeno [Boris 520 -> jacob 524], Split [Boris 511 -> jacob 525], tamius [Boris 470 -> jacob 526], Thandros [527], Taii [Boris 493 -> Randy 515 -> jacob 528], AVN [telesien 460 -> jacob 529], Randy [hdk 469 -> Taii 492 -> jacob 530], johho [Xeno 496 -> jacob 531], Boris [Taii 507 -> jacob 533], Taklagarn [535], Sedracus [Boris 464 -> Taii 510 -> jacob 536], Arch Mede [Randy 472 -> jacob 537], jonti [538], Seen [hdk 475 -> jacob 540], esemesas [Arch Mede 499 -> jacob 541], telesien [Taklagarn 479 -> Taii 519 -> jacob 543]

(3) Taii - Kingepyon [487], Nautilu [504], Falc [516]

(1) Boris - , J.Pass [484]
(1) hdk - , gigau [506]
(1) Taklagarn - , hdk [502]
(1) Justice League - jacob [532]

nv: snoopdogg, OrangeYoshi** (needs to be subbed)

Get the sniper!
Yes, because that snipe solved so much :D

Sorry that I don't sit here all the time, I came just before the deadline to solve potential tie or cast more important vote, which I did. But I guess the paranoia against me is already running and now everything will be proof of conspiracy.

Day 5

It had gone so well. While the weather outside was horrible, there weren't many inside the manor that felt under the weather yet. The day began promising and ended better as once more the identity of one of the hostile Revolutionaries was announced, this time Mr Jacob Lundgren. He was known to be a rather brutal and dangerous man, so the cook was simply instructed to poison his meatballs at dinner. The dinner itself went smoothly until Mr Lundgren suddenly looked up from his plate, apparently concerned. Around the table several people contemplated what would happen next. Had he eaten enough of them? Would he rise and butcher them all? No. Mr Lundgren uttered a single word and then fell to the floor, apparently dead.
"Yaaarrrrrrrr."

Night 5

Kommandant van Heerden, a foreign military officer distinguished for his valor and marksmanship during World War I, was also the man responsible for revealing the identities of several killers. Whether he had expected to stay alive for long with such enemies is unclear, however it is likely that van Heerden relied on his uncanny ability to be at the right place at the right time to survive. He had witnessed many things in his days and was renowned for his perception in his home village. It's a shame he wasn't able to witness his own future, or he might have survived the vengeance of the Revolutionaries. At night someone broke into his chambers and suffocated him with his own pillow before cutting off his tongue. He wouldn't be a threat any more.

jacob-Lundgren the Communist Revolutionary was lynched
reis91 the witness was hunted

Dear GM,

Can you please update the player's list on the front page.
For example I believe trespoe (IIRC) isn't alive anymore.
And marty99 is replaced by another player.

I really appreciate if I can see such information in the daily updated player's list.

In progress. My apologies for failing to update the front page as is suitable.

Wow... now, that happened. I was wondering why no one cared to vote for him after there was great suspicions on him before the death of gigau I.

Vote Taii

Yes, I'm also wondering why the protectors (guardian angel and doctor) didn't protect you.
IMHO they deserve to be lynched for not doing their task properly ...

Yeah, I can see it now, the doc and GA speaking up in public to apologize and offer themselves for lynching. :p

Yes, I'm also wondering why the protectors (guardian angel and doctor) didn't protect you.

Unless of course they're in touch with the Seer and protecting him. Mouthpieces are a dime a dozen.

I consider this quite a wolfish comment.
You have my attention.

:rolleyes:

According to JL standard form 1A-alpha GA protects mouthpiece first night, doc second night. This could just be a case of doc protection that failed. EDIT: or the protectors getting confused because reis called for doc protection for the first night?

I'm pretty surprised the wolves went after the spokesperson tonight with both the protectors still alive and the JL probably already set up.

Night 0

Hunt: No hunt (Cursed Eternaly_Lost)

Day 1

(8) Mr. G - Boris, Kingepyon, THE_SPLIT, Sedracus, johho, AVN, snoopdogg, esemesas
(4) Sedracus - telesien, Nautilu, jacob-lundgren, trespoe
(4) SPLIT - Xenomorph, Randakar, Reis91, Lurken
(2) Rendap - Thandros, J. Pass
(2) hdk - Gigau, jonti
(1) jacob-lundgren - Orangeyoshi
(1) snoopdogg - Rendap
(1) Xenomorph - Eternaly_Lost
(1) Gigau - Falc
(1) Kingepyon - hdk
(1) J. Pass - tamius
(1) Falc - marty
(1) Eternaly_Lost - Taiisatai
(1) trespoe - Taklagarn
(1) jonti - Mr. G
(1) Hearth - Arch Mede

not voted: Hearth, Lemeard, Seen

Night 1

Hunted: Hearth

Day 2

(7) Nautilu - esemesas, randy, Taiisatai64, Eternaly_Lost, trespoe, the_hdk, johho
(6) trespoe - Rendap, Kingepyon, The_Split, Arch Mede, Nautilu, Sedracus
(4) Rendap - J.Pass, Thandros, Falc, jacob-lundgren
(2) jacob-lundgren - Gigau, tamius
(1) jonti - telesien
(1) Lurken - Xeno
(1) Sedracus - Reis91
(1) Lemeard - AVN
(1) marty - Seen
(1) Reis91 - snoop

not voted: Boris, Lemeard*, marty, jonti, OY, Taklagarn, Lurken

Night 2

Hunted: Rendap

Day 3

(5) Lemeard - AVN, Reis91, Eternaly_Lost, Falc, Arch Mede
(4) Reis91 - trespoe, snoopdogg, Orangeyoshi, Sedracus
(4) AVN - J.Pass, Taii, Seen, Split
(3) Xeno - Kingepyon, jacob-lundgren, Boris
(2) Eternaly_Lost - Taklagarn, jonti
(2) trespoe - telesien, Thandros
(2) jacob-lundgren - Gigau, tamius
(2) johho - Xeno, hdk
(2) Lurken - johho, randy
(1) jonti - esemesas

not voted: Lemeard**, marty*, Lurken*

Night 3

Hunted: Eternaly_Lost

Day 4 - trespoe outing

Votes before outing

(4) The_HDK - Boris, trespoe, telesien, Seen
(4) telesien - randakar, johho, Taklagarn, The_Split
(4) Boris - Kingepyon, Tamius, Falc, Jacob
(3) jacob-lundgren - Xenomorph, Gigau, Taiisatai
(1) Lurken - AVN
(1) randakar - Arch Mede
(1) Marty - Snoopdogg
(1) Jonti - Sedracus
(1) Falc - esemesas
(1) Nautilu - Reis91

No vote at end of the day - hdk, Orangeyoshi, marty**

Night 4

Hunted: Gigau

Day 5 - jacob-lundgren outing

Votes before outing

(7) taiisatai64 - Kingepyon, randakar, Nautilu(Lurken), Boris, Sedracus, Falc, telesien
(4) Boris - tamius23, J. Pass, The_Split, XenomorphII
(2) the_hdk - Seen, Gigau
(2) randakar - The Arch Mede, taiisatai64
(1) telesien - AVN
(1) johho - Reis91
(1) taklagarn - the_HDK
(1) XenomorphII - johho
(1) The Arch Mede - esemesas

No vote at the end of the day - snoopdogg, OrangeYoshi**

Night 5

Hunted: Reis91

Last edited: