• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So... you write all your posts in Word or what?

notepad :p. Any not all my posts, just the ones that require a lot of effort to make that I'll need over and over again.

I made the mistake of not saving the first one I did, then I went back and did it all over again...a short while later I realized I could have just quoted myself and then copy pasted, but by then I was already in the habit of saving them.

Good habits die hard :)
I've been tempted to drop some of my mailbox dump files onto dropbox for some public viewing pleasure. But I'm not sure I can be bothered :p

Vote Boris

... again. I'm still harbouring Boris-is-a-baddie feelings and the only way to rid myself of them is to have him killed.

Najs, I won't be able to make a vote tomorrow in all probability. After that I should be fine, though.

Special Announcement: There are still 4 spots left in the Lite game.

Vote Boris

... again. I'm still harbouring Boris-is-a-baddie feelings and the only way to rid myself of them is to have him killed.

Najs, I won't be able to make a vote tomorrow in all probability. After that I should be fine, though.

Got it.

Huh wha who?

I dozed off?

Ah well, what do you expect, after eating such a copious meal. Had a weird dream, as if I was an Egyptian scorpion or some such... Very strange.

Are you telling me there are still revolutionaries around? My god, how quaint. You'd think they'd have realized how much better it'd be to join us, instead of trying to depose us aristocrats. Silly buggers.

Dessert buffet, you say? Excellent plan! Careful though, that cat's been eyeing the meringues...

VOTE BORIS THE CAT

Vote esemesas
Because of the wolfish comment he made last night.

And I don't like the special announcement spam. If GM's want to invite me for their game they should just send me a personalized PM.

Vote Gigau I am agreeing with Arch Mede's logic about putting more people in the spotlight. As far s my name appearing on this list, all I can say is that I just joined yesterday and I am not sure why Lurken was so inactive.

Would be waste to lynch me.

Especially with the only reason being that I missed out on the wolves so far. I miss the goodie points you speak off.

Vote AVN

Vote taii

I really don't know why he is suddenly so much off the hook

Weren't we very close to lynching you a few days ago? Maybe we should continue this tradition. Vote Teleisen
And why isn't he in Kingepyon's list of could-be-either-pack with randakar, Seen and the subs? I see nothing that points to him being cleared in any way.

vote telesien

Saying this kind of stuff is not very wise, Taiisatai.
In fact, your coy and suggestive behaviour pretty much screams 'hunt me right now plx', to be entirely honest :p

Maybe I want them to think that... maybe I have One Eye Open ;)

But unless you're saying I'm the Seer or a Hunter, I don't see any real reason to hunt me :p

Maybe I want them to think that... maybe I have One Eye Open ;)

But unless you're saying I'm the Seer or a Hunter, I don't see any real reason to hunt me :p

Well, except that you are all but saying out loud you've been scanned (and presumably contacted) by the JL or somebody claiming to be JL in the thread here, I don't see a reason either. :p

Vote esemesas
Because of the wolfish comment he made last night.

And I don't like the special announcement spam. If GM's want to invite me for their game they should just send me a personalized PM.

You're just dying to pick a fight with me.