• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ratlegion

Colonel
105 Badges
Aug 29, 2010
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • March of the Eagles
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome Gold
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Starvoid
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
The EU3 ledger had just about every last drop of information you could possibly ever want to see. Since it's so infinitely dumbed down in CKII, where can I find information on an enemy's crown laws to get information I would need to vote as an elector in CA changes?

I'm actualy curious as to how u can detect the personal laws of their domain, such as feudal levies and taxation. That would help me alot too in preparing for large campaigns against larger entities such as kings. If they have weak laws, I might be able to work that to my advantage.

Dunno for the laws, but as for the militia you can see when you click on a isngle settlement how much men it provides. Also there is a chart for army strength in theory for the different nations somewhere amongst those hidden buttons below the minimap.

There is also a page in the ledger for independent realms, which tells you exactly how many levies a certain independent entity can raise at the given time. Of course, if you're fighting as a vassal against another vassal under the same liege, the ledger won't help you.

There is also a page in the ledger for independent realms, which tells you exactly how many levies a certain independent entity can raise at the given time. Of course, if you're fighting as a vassal against another vassal under the same liege, the ledger won't help you.

Yeah but I'm also playing with CK2+ mod

and that mod does not allow you to take your full levy on a normal day, only if your in a defensive war will your vassals allow acces to their troops.

Which can mean that on the ledger, the HRE only has 2000 troops, but if you declare war and he gets into a ''defensive'' war, he'll get the ability to raise up to 30% of his vassals levy depending on how much they like him. So that 2000, can easily turn into 10000 once you declare war.

Being able to know what the realm laws are of the holy roman empire, will help a tonne.

It's easier to press realm tree on character screen and hold mouse over percentage of force, then it will give you exact breakdowns of real levy\max levy, also for vassals comparing their levies to their lieges (so you can at glance say, who you should invite in your rebellion)