• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Im here also, but a bit AFK, exams these 2 weeks, informed fry i can't do my part of the update, srry guys, when the shitstorm is over i'll be back

Turkish election will begin once Instanbul is retaken from the Sultanate forces
His Majesty the King of the Hellenes wishes to know when the Turkish Troops will be able to march into a city that doesn't even exist. If they would enlighten us over whether they have made plans to found a new Capitol, or whether that city is a islamic myth, that would be most interesting.

OOC: Power's still out, apparently back by Wednesday. Also got some tests coming up, so IDK.

His Majesty the King of the Hellenes wishes to know when the Turkish Troops will be able to march into a city that doesn't even exist. If they would enlighten us over whether they have made plans to found a new Capitol, or whether that city is a islamic myth, that would be most interesting.

Istanbul*, excuse me on my poor grammar and spelling errors.

The Qing Emperor has heard some Turkish Merchants refer to the city of Constantinople as Istanbul. He thinks it comes from the medieval Greek for In the City or To the City which sounds similar. They could have picked up the name from earlier Greek merchants since Constantinople was the City of the Old Eastern Roman Empire. Perhaps the Republican Turks seek to rename Constantinople to try and shake off it's Roman and Greek past.

We look forward to elections taking place in lands that recently threw off the mad sultans rule and to completing the campaign against his forces.

OOC: The Ottoman Empire is a constitutional monarchy. The "mad sultan" has been a figure head for a few years now. Elections have taken place before. Just wanted to point that out.

OOC: The Ottoman Empire is a constitutional monarchy. The "mad sultan" has been a figure head for a few years now. Elections have taken place before. Just wanted to point that out.
OOC: Since when has the exact truth mattered with propaganda? :)

I am resigning as GM. Keld is taking over.

OOC: Well, power's finally back. On my phone right now and I have homework, but will get on soon.

OOC: Also, screw Obama.

Sorry for the doublepost, can't edit on phone -_-

Last edited:
As I am taking over the reins here in 1900. I would like ask if anyone would like to volunteer to be a Co-GM, as it will help me balance the workload between this and 1836. If I don't get some help, I will be forced to cut some minor countries (as we have some player bloat once again. I will also be instituting some rules from 1836 here in 1900, first and foremost will be the currency rules. I will also allow 1 treaty order per turn, and allow trade (read special trading relationships) with the following rules 7 for GPs, 5 for secondary and 3 for all others (for the purposes of counting the Commonwealth will count as 1).

Finally, I will need all orders for 1912 sent to me, or the GM responsible for the region. If the regional GMs, could post if they need the orders or not, that would be helpful.

Additionally I will be posting a mini and new stats shortly... As I implement somethings.

Last edited:
((Good to have you back, Mastah! And I'd offer to be a GM, but I'd be bloody awful; corrupt, arbitrary, ruthless, and generally cruel and Machiavellian...))