+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 62 ... LastLast

Thread: who wants rome 2?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Count me in for Rome 2 as well, and EU4. Those two are my favorites of the Paradox games, and those who are in line next for a sequel I guess.

romans, bactrians etc. rejoice! it seems rome II is coming! but the question is... will the map be enlarged?????
    Byzantine.Hellenistic.Ottoman.Sogdian

Quote Originally Posted by lucaluca View Post
    romans, bactrians etc. rejoice! it seems rome II is coming! but the question is... will the map be enlarged?????
    Bactrians look quite jolly already
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bactrian_camel

Quote Originally Posted by Selenimar View Post
    Bactrians look quite jolly already
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bactrian_camel
    lol! i meant human bactrians :-P

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldLost Empire - ImmortalsPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I have a feeling that it will be like Epigoni, end in the eaves of India.
    Terra Universalis II
    For EU IV
    Another kind of whole world mod
    Magna Terra
    For EU Rome VV
    The way to be Imperator of all the Old World
    Umbra Spherae
    For Crusader Kings II
    Expand your faith and realm into all the Old World

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Why can't we have Europa Universalis: Alexander?
    Yeah, well... sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

HERSHEY'S: MORE SUSTAINING THAN MEAT (fact)

R.I.P. Peter O'Toole

an Europa Universalis Mesopotamia would be awesome.To build the first civilisations,and the first empire...

Quote Originally Posted by Joagaru View Post
    an Europa Universalis Mesopotamia would be awesome.To build the first civilisations,and the first empire...
    lol let's be happy we get a Rome II if it's indeed true

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k club

Do want!
    Franz Ferdinand von Habsburg-Lorraine (b. 18 December 1863) in theAhawk's A Federation of "Equals" , FoE Secondary/Voting Character : Deputy Yehoshua Rabinov (n. 30 May 1860)
    Marechal Pierre Maurice Pilon, War Commissar (b. 19 January 1866) in Thunderhawk's Edge of Europe , EoE Secondary Character: Director/Actor/Playwright Leo Frost (b. 1879)
    Prince Katsura Tarō, General and Prime Minister of Greater Japan (and the 'Civilian' Government in general) in Keldonia's A Question of Power
    Marcus Servilius Geminus (b. 29 May 671 AVC) in Plank of Wood's SPQR - The Republic of Rome , Salvatore Mauro (b. 1879) in Dadarian's The Family
    Fan of the Week 10.7.12 , 1.6.14 : Role PlayAAR of the Month June, 2014
    Has the Invisible Pink Unicorn's divine horn been thrust into you today? Well, has it!?
    "We don't want to not kill people, we want to win." ~ Keperry, 2014

Crusader Kings IIRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV

Really? What is your source?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I think if Rome 2 was made using a ck2 template it would sell. I personally have been looking for a good strategy game set in the time period that isn't 5+ years old. I think it's something the market really needs and it's either going to be rome 2 or rome total war 2, but one of these companies needs to make it already!

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Will there be any Comet sighted events in Rome2 and how many options will there be? Can I buy a comet sighted DLC and a DLC for the DLC with more options?

A little disappointed this wasn't present in CK2.

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Jck2 View Post
    I think if Rome 2 was made using a ck2 template it would sell.
    Oh yeah, Rome 2 will almost certainly use the current CK II engine. It seems tailor-made for it, and imagine how awesome the map and units would look.
    Yeah, well... sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

HERSHEY'S: MORE SUSTAINING THAN MEAT (fact)

R.I.P. Peter O'Toole

Pontifex Maximus des AAR's Sylla's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    A EU Rome 2 ? ... I approved !

Coucou. Et bien voila, j'ai voulu faire un peu le menage dans ma signature. Vous trouverez donc maintenant mes differents AAR's en allant sur ce lien. A l'heure où vous lisez ces lignes, il y a 21 aar's terminés, 0 aar's en construction et 10 aar's oubliés. Ce décompte ne reprend pas les AAR's que j'ai réalisé lors des parties en multi mais vous pouvez retrouver ces derniers grâce au lien ci-dessus. Au faite, les modérateurs devraient se rappeler (et oui, pourquoi ca serai toujours les meme...) ceci : "Respice post te ! Hominem te esse memento !". Mais cela n'engage que moi...

@@@ Belge et fier de l'être !!!@@@

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionRome GoldSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The Exiled

I'd like to see Rome 2: Barbarian Invasion

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLegioEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ashbery76 View Post
    Yep that chat makes Rome2 very likely.
    Where?

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIThe Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

reddit and also the fact that it'd be a natural engine evolution (less character focus but still character focus, bit more war focus to move to another game alter on, EU4? *grins*). Hope I'm not wrong but there is more and more clamor to get rome 2 so hopefully our prayers will be heard
    "Obscuratus est sol. Obscuratur est aer. Salva me ab ore dragonis"

Deus VultEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

They should make EU: Antiquity, which would focus on the time of Peloponnesian War through up til the time of Crusader Kings.
    It should feature playable Greek city-states, the empires of the Near East, Rome, Carthage etc. etc.
    War, what is it good for?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 62 ... LastLast