• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
... and the Earl readily agrees, without a fight.

17-Yes.jpg

The remaining Irish nobles quickly agree to become vassals of the new King! Ulster remains in Scottish hands, of course. But King Domnall cannot imagine that the Troubles in Northern Ireland will persist for long.

24-V.jpg

Very impressive having created the Kingdom of Ireland so quickly. It seems just as well Domnall had his heretic son disposed of, his grandson is proving a most excellent ruler in his place. I was quite surprised the various counties accepted becoming vassals so readily though, I rarely had such luck in CK1!

well done on uniting Ireland, Scotland next?

Technically it isn't united, there's that little piece of Scottish Ulster that has to be taken care of. ;)

Nice i am also currently playing a game as county of Dublin except for my first duchy i went with Leinster also i had quite the similar series of events learned the hard way never appoint a family member court chaplain unless you are actively trying to get a heretic. also congrats on King Domnall of Ireland first of his name, may his reign be long and prospers.

Appreciation

Nicely made AAR, fun to read. Will you continue or is your ambition fulfilled by becoming King of Ireland? Well, Scottland looks strong, might be quite a task to conquer it.

Another small question: If I want to create an AAR in a language other than English, do I post it here in the AAR section or in the Other Languages section?

I wanted this to continue so I could know what next to do :(. I started as one of the irish minors took most of the continent then got smashed by England. I had no idea you could claim the kingdom of ireland or force vassilise people