• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
y.jpg

Teehee....:happy:

Somehow Hakam send to himself a letter about his own plan to free his own wife which himself throwed at the dungeon...and he could either throw her again at the dungeon or maybe kill himself or just let her go.

I had a similar situation here:

So, basically, Ottone was scolding his son Lorenzo for being lazy. He then interferes himself and convinces himself he was responsible for Lorenzo's laziness.

Okay, I have two pretty strange Screenshots to show:

First off, what is wrong with this Image? (Note: Vassal Map)
9F50DB6D5C48D6B5941025CC2E0CBD5ECB92F842

My only guess as to how this happened is that it had to do with Greece being exchanged rather rapidly between the Fatimids and the Holy Roman Empire, and the Kingdom of Greece got mixed up while getting transferred between the two Realms.

However, I truely have no idea how this happened:
AE1DE9CF932825FE5B80B55D6115F9A1DB06D013

I'm pretty sure he wasn't an Anti-Pope who managed to conquer the Ruling Pope, because hes Italian and I would've noticed. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to say them.

Thought this was interesting...

You have grandchildren by a matrilinear marriage of your daughter to a burgundian duke. What do i miss ?

You have grandchildren by a matrilinear marriage of your daughter to a burgundian duke. What do i miss ?

No no. One of the twins is slow the other is quick. Which in this game they are the opposite of each other in terms of traits. Which if it has any relation(which I think it does) my character from that screen is quick. So quick was passed through my daughter to her daughter, but slow sneaked in and got my grandson who is the twin to the quick one.

No no. One of the twins is slow the other is quick. Which in this game they are the opposite of each other in terms of traits. Which if it has any relation(which I think it does) my character from that screen is quick. So quick was passed through my daughter to her daughter, but slow sneaked in and got my grandson who is the twin to the quick one.

Aahhhh. OK, i wasnt quick then. :laugh:

That's weird.

It's not a name in the dynasties file and it's not the name of a city that could've served as the namesake. I don't have any idea how the Eastern Roman Emperor ended up a part of this dynasty:

ck2_66.jpg

Last edited:
Do major House randomly spawns in the game as normal courtiers from time to time? Cause I just found the Plantagenets... at 1066 start.