• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So this appeared on my Crimea/Khazaria let's play after I told my courtier I would not appoint her choice of chief qadi. I am currently playing as Khan Kahn.

2014-10-26_00001.jpg

Why am I wating with bated breath to ponder choosing myself for a position I appoint?

Then I looked over to Western Europe to find a mess of blobs and looked for Charlemagne's family to find this out about him.

2014-10-26_00002.jpg

This world is wierd...

So this appeared on my Crimea/Khazaria let's play after I told my courtier I would not appoint her choice of chief qadi. I am currently playing as Khan Kahn.

View attachment 117427

Why am I wating with bated breath to ponder choosing myself for a position I appoint?

Then I looked over to Western Europe to find a mess of blobs and looked for Charlemagne's family to find this out about him.

View attachment 117428

This world is wierd...

...What's with the Umayyad's CoA there?

Today I learned that you don't have to be Christian to form Jerusalem. Being the leader of victorious Shia Uprising is enough.

jZZscg5.jpg

It's 2.1.6, so I don't know if that's been fixed in 2.2.

307qkvn.jpg

Well, you see, there was this little tribe / republic / empire a few years back...

307qkvn.jpg

Well, you see, there was this little tribe / republic / empire a few years back...

there is so much wrong with that.

1. pope sisinnius(which i at first read as sinsinius). while i know there actually was a pope called that, i still found it hilarious.

2. the papacy givign away rome

3. rome being "unsettled"

4. if rome is to be the front against pagans, pagans either made a huge resurgence or they might be a bit geographically off.

At least it is true that the (The) Papacy will be safe(r) hiding behing Teutonic knights. They are comparably rich and have their own men as bonus.