• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have to agree with Gandhialf. Fallen Enchantress is already fun and it's nowhere near release. I think Stardock learned everything it could from WOM and is applying that knowledge to FE.

On the other hand, Warlock looks really good too. From the previews I've seen it will be a fun experience and one that is totally distinct from FE. I definitely plan on buying it.

I have to agree with Gandhialf. Fallen Enchantress is already fun and it's nowhere near release. I think Stardock learned everything it could from WOM and is applying that knowledge to FE.

On the other hand, Warlock looks really good too. From the previews I've seen it will be a fun experience and one that is totally distinct from FE. I definitely plan on buying it.

Yeah, it's awesome that we have two very different fantasy 4x turn-based strategy games being in production. In fact there are three 4x etc. games in production. The third is called Masters of the Broken World. I've seen a Youtube gameplay video. Not bad.

Last edited: