• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So it seems today we are either killing reis for being reis or enkhuush for being inactive. Unless there are some good reasons for the reis-wagon I'll

vote enkuush

for now.

reis - 5 - snoopdogg, Prince of Savoy, Euro, Vainglory, Taiisatai64
enkhuush - 3 - AVN, reis, TNT
Euro - 1 - Eternally_Lost

So we're just taking out zombies now, so early in the game?

Right.

*removes the baddie hat for a second*
How about looking for baddies in the votes of the past few days for a second, gents, instead of .. this. Whatever it is.
*puts it back on*

Bandwagon!!!!

Vote reis

Is anyone looking to sub in?

Sorry, I'm not going to put time into this game. University applications heating up.

Sub me out.

Vote Enkhuush

For the tie, and I've yet to see any reason to favor Reis over Enk.

VOTE Enkhuush

As I see it there is absolutely no case against Reis and at least there is Zombie'ism in Enk's case.

I will repeat myself once again: Does anyone want to sub for Lord Strange or enkhuush(if he doesn't get lynched)

Well, if there's not going to be any discussion today, we might as well kill a zombie

Vote Enkuush

Vote enkhuush

My guess is there's a goodie lover and a baddie lover, which practically clears jopi.

At any rate, an outed lover is a horrible lynch. He's an ideal candidate for JL spokesman, and should be scanned already.
Was not expecting my Reis suggestion to be so popular. Can't switch now though, since that would give me away as a wolf.

Deadline, Day 3
---
Disclaimer: None of these events have anything to do with the actual players.

"Haha, I was right!" AVN and Jopi gloated in unison.

"Oh man, quiet, my head is bursting!" replied an irritated voice. Everyone turned towards the voice and found enkhuush clumsily trying to get up from the floor.

"Damn, dude, you've been drinking ever since you've found the dean's alcohol cabinet. We killed two people and you've been partying, this shit is just wrong." AVN scolded him.

And many people agreed with AVN, despite our macho man EUROO and his posse trying to make a move against reis, judgment was passed down on enkhuush for his irresponsible ways.

Upon inspecting the content of his pockets, you found a handful of teeth marked with strange symbols. Further inspection found a tattoo with the word "Canine" on the inside of his upper lip. Even more shocking was the fact that it was pretty recent. It seems like you finally hit one of the gangs, even if enkhuush was only a recent addition.

Was this finally over? No-one knew. Still this was a good occasion for a little partying and no-one knows how to party better than people in their early twenties.
After a night of drinking, dancing and shagging, you find Kingepyon hanging out in the broom closet with theFreeman, his throat slit and his teeth removed.

A note stuck to his chest reads:

"This isn't over, pussies."

by esemesas

enkhuush the former-apprentice hunter former-cursed wolf of the Canine pack was lynched
Kingepyon the villager with seerish powers was hunted