• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Emperor of Austria spends so much time around Hungarians and dirty Slavs, and so frequently speaks their languages, it's a wonder true Germans don't mistake him for one of them!

It is true...the Emperor and King is truly cosmopolitan, a fit sovereign for all Europeans, unlike Prussian upstarts with battleship-gun-size anxieties!

Don't envy us though...someday the Prussian King will learn a language too. We all have to start somewhere.

With such divided loyalties, it's no wonder you kept forgetting who you were allied to...

Happily, I have lesser nations like Prussia to remind me.

Happily, I have lesser nations like Prussia to remind me.

Prussia was, and remains, a state. The German nation, well, they said when we unified that it was the "lesser" solution, but I cannot help feeling we'd have been far from "greater" had we included the Austrians...

Prussia was, and remains, a state. The German nation, well, they said when we unified that it was the "lesser" solution, but I cannot help feeling we'd have been far from "greater" had we included the Austrians...

To my surprise, We must agree with our mealy-mouthed interlocuter.

You Prussians have grown quite personally gross for such a klein-minded people.

To my surprise, We must agree with our mealy-mouthed interlocuter.

You Prussians have grown quite personally gross for such a klein-minded people.

Ah, but I was sure it was the Austrian Emperor who asked that we not refer to Germany as Greater Germany, since, as you helpfully informed us, Germany needs the Austrians in order to be gross!

Germany needs the Austrians in order to be gross!

Quite right. Consorting with you Prussians would put all of Europe off its supper.

It's true that you turn quite green when regarding Germany, but I think that's less nausea, and more envy.

We often feel nausea when confronted with the existence of the Prussian agglomeration. The radical freedom to end this encroachment can be a burden...but it is one we take up in good faith.

We often feel nausea when confronted with the existence of the Prussian agglomeration. The radical freedom to end this encroachment can be a burden...but it is one we take up in good faith.

The Kaiser can't help but notice that the Austrian Emperor is even more bloated than his Empire, and consequently ought not to speak of nauseating bulks...

Loyalty at all costs.

Deadline!

British Movement Orders

F Bre H
F Eng - Mat
F Mat - Naf
F Wes - Tun
F Spa sc H

Ottoman Movement Orders

F Eas to Ion
F Aeg support F Eas to Ion
F Gre support F Eas to Ion
A Bul support F Gre to hold
F Bla support A Bul to hold

German Movement Orders

A Pic - Bel
A Pru S A War H
A War S A Sil - Gal
A Sil - Gal
A Mun S A Boh - Tyr
A Boh - Tyr
A Mar H
A Par H
F Nwy S F Stp H
F Stp H

Austrian Movement Orders

A Moscow - Livonia
A Ukraine - Moscow
A Rumania - Ukraine
A Serbia - Rumania
A Galicia S A Tyrolia - Bohemia
A Tyrolia - Bohemia
A Trieste - Vienna
A Apulia - Rome
A Venice S A Apulia - Rome

Italian Movement Orders

A Gas-Spa
A Rom S F Nap H
F Nap S A Rom H
F Ion-Tun
F Tyr S F Ion-Tun

Before

1914spring.jpg

After

1914fall.jpg

The Austrian Army in Tyrolia is dislodged and retreats to Trieste.
The Austrian Army in Galicia is dislodged and retreats to Budapest, as that is the only viable avenue of retreat.
The Italian Fleet in the Ionian Sea is dislodged and retreats to the Adriatic, as that is the only viable avenue of retreat.

Last edited:
Thus ends Fall, 1914. We now continue to the Builds and Disbands Phase, Winter, 1914. The deadline for orders shall by 07:00 GMT, the 23rd of December, 24 hours from now.

Supply Center Count:
Germany: 10/12 (May build two armies or fleets)
Austria: 9/8 (Must disband one army)
Great Britain: 5/6 (May build one army or fleet)
Ottoman Empire: 5/5
Italy: 5/3 (Must disband two armies or fleets)

Last edited:
Can Tyrolia not retreat to Piedmonte or Bohemia?

EDIT: Not Bohemia.

Don't know how I missed those German armies...

Euro, why yes it can, my mistake. Bagricula, would you like it to retreat to another location, or are you happy with that?

It can't retreat to Bohemia as a conflict occured in Bohemia this turn.

First, Trieste is fine.

Second, can't Italy's fleet in the Ionian retreat to Tunis or Albania?

Shouldn't Italy have to disband two units?

Oh. Albania. Yes it can retreat to Albania. Not Tunisia though, because of the conflict. Hm.

And your right, Euro. I missed Army Gas.

As that retreat by Italy has no affect on builds or disbands, Italy can choose to change it during this phase and the change will be reflected in the coming update.