• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alrighty, I'm back. Now lets see what we have here... not the turn-out I was expecting, from the looks of it. Am I really that repulsive guys? :(

Anyway, I'll post the link in the werewolf game and delay the start until tomorrow, unless one of the juniors wants to switch to Germany and we get a majority vote to start now.

Last edited:
Where are Culise, Hawkeye and Devotist? Maybe someone should pm them?

We've run into one problem.

Nobody wants to be Germany. Everybody knows Germany is the worst country ever. People are clamoring for stable countries, like Austria. People are clamoring for powerhouse countries, like Italy. People are clamoring for countries with lots of chances for expansion in multiple directions, like Britain and Turkey.

We might as well start with no Germany. Don't worry, I can send orders for Germany while still remaining a junior British diplomat.

Nobody wants to be Germany. Everybody knows Germany is the worst country ever. People are clamoring for stable countries, like Austria. People are clamoring for powerhouse countries, like Italy. People are clamoring for countries with lots of chances for expansion in multiple directions, like Britain and Turkey.

We might as well start with no Germany. Don't worry, I can send orders for Germany while still remaining a junior British diplomat.

This sounds like a good idea, but I wouldnt want to impose on you. You've already done so much for Diplomacy players on this board. Instead I shall nominate myself as temporary Commander-in-Chief of all German forces.

This sounds like a good idea, but I wouldn't want to impose on you. You've already done so much for Diplomacy players on this board. Instead I shall nominate myself as temporary Commander-in-Chief of all German forces.

I would normally trust Cakravarti (the greatest junior diplomat to have ever played this game) to handle German orders until we get a willing player. Unfortunately, however, you are currently a senior diplomat of France. I am so terribly sorry for you, and I wish you the best of luck getting over this tragedy. I wouldn't want you to have even more burdens piled on at this point.

I'm a junior diplomat, and Britain has definitively proven itself incapable of getting past 4 units. So I shouldn't have any distractions.

Gentleman, i being furthest away from germany and therefore no motive for cheating should take hold of germany... the logical conclusion.

Fellow countries on the map.

I propose a 6 way division of Turkey's 3 SCs. Britain and France can share Smy. Italy and Germany can share Con. Austria and Russia can share Ank.

Is it a deal?

Gentleman, i being furthest away from germany and therefore no motive for cheating should take hold of germany... the logical conclusion.

Cheating??? CHEATING????? How dare you insinuate that I might use my control of German forces for my own benefit? I volunteered of the goodness of my heart with the best interests of group in mind.

Please don't use that color, it hurts my head. That is all.

1) I would normally trust Cakravarti (the greatest junior diplomat to have ever played this game) to handle German orders until we get a willing player.

2) Unfortunately, however, you are currently a senior diplomat of France. I am so terribly sorry for you, and I wish you the best of luck getting over this tragedy. I wouldn't want you to have even more burdens piled on at this point.

I'm a junior diplomat, and Britain has definitively proven itself incapable of getting past 4 units. So I shouldn't have any distractions.

1) Damn straight mofo!

2) Joeb, dear joeb. Always so willing to sacrifice yourself for the goodness of the group. Sadly we cant let you sacrifice anymore. You've done too much already. Junior diplomat, senior diplomat. Its all the same, with your experience you'll have your hands full advising and guiding young Enkhuush. Furthermore Britain is primarily a naval power, it would be difficult for you to also countenance the orders for a primarily land based power like Germany. France being a land power also, it would make most sense for me to handle German affairs.

I have a fairer idea. I'll handle Germany's move orders. I promise not to peek at the other country's orders before the deadline...

I dunno...

You are already over-worked as GM and you are tentative as is. We dont need the stress of being Germany being added to your burdens.

We don't need a German player. Britain and France have this handled. Thanks though.

Yes, yes we do.

Oh, your concern for my wellbeing is much appreciated :)

Yea thats me all right, Mr Considerate. Always looking out for well-being of others. In fact my fellow diplomacy players, if any of you ever gets stuck playing the game, I am always open for consultation. Remember to send me regularly detailed pms of your plans and orders so that I can better help you, when you need it. No thanks required.