• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alright, I'm back to finish the update. I had to go help my dad clean out the garage... followed by an impromptu insecticide bombing after we discovered large nests of redbacks...

I will be travling this weekend, with only intermittent access to the internet. My second-in-command, Adamus, should be included on ALL correspondence to and from Turkey. In this way we can assure all our friends and neighbors that communication will be best facilitated.

Thank you!
TheSultan

Fleet Sweden retreat to Bal

1902springendturn.jpg

Thus ends Spring, 1902. We now begin the Movement and Diplomacy Phase, Fall, 1902. The deadline for orders is 07:00 GMT, 15th of October, 26 hours from now

Last edited:
Turkish Annoucement

Be Advised that my God, My Sultan TheExecuter will be away for the next couple of days. As his slave child i have taken on the the responsibilities of state while he has left us. Please pass any correspondence you wish for turkish ears to me and i will respond. I am fully up to date with current affairs. Please CC The Sultan into all messages though as to keep his majestic sun light in the loop.

Thank you, grand leaders of the World

Le Monde: Breaking news from Paris!!

Loyal French citizens have gathered outside the British embassy at Rue d'Anjou to protest the recent British manoeuvres in Spring. Foreign minister de Raincourt is reported to have summoned the British ambassador to his office to give the British story. However, a vocal minority has emerged demanding an end to the British occupation of Belgium. One Parisian told our reporters, "C'est une scandale! Pourqoui L'Anglais envahi la Belgique! Liberité la Belgique! Ils sont notre confrères qui parlents français!" The crowd was heard chanting "Liberité!" by passer-bys, but they were swiftly dispersed by local police.