• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I thank you, Caudillo, for implementing some of the changes within the time table. A colony in Africa or Polynesia would add immeasurably to our prestige and pride.

Alejandro Ruiz de Escovedo

Colony in Africa? Are the Rosenoists that eager of oppressing more people? Aren't their own people enough to oppress?

Rosenoist? Oppression? Come now senor! I am sure you could make a better argument than that! I shan't dignify your comment with a response!

---Caitan Crazzio---

Pouring Chilean blood and treasure squeezed from the veins of the workers into the forsaken soil of far-off charnel battlegrounds so that the vanity of of a cabal of bandits holding the motherland hostage at bayonet point can be appeased, no matter what the cost?

Which gives me an idea for a new Communist pamphlet for the underground papers - "The Vampires of Santiago: Exposing the Capitalist Death-Cult".

Yes because clearly we are under a capitalist laissez faire economy.. And clearly we hold the capital at gunpoint.. the only thing we hold at gunpoint are the prisions where we hold Remedio's comrades and other enemies of the state.

Again, I and various other members of the government have routinely criticized the capitalist class for their greed and their abuse of the workers. We are not pro-capitalist, we are pro-unity. We stand for every class getting their fair share, because in the end we're all Chileans.

Attempting to preserve the power of the employing class by bayonetpoint is hardly the act of anti-capitalists. The working majority by definition do not require nor request cultural elites such as priests and princes seizing control of a country in their interests - we've seen this with the kings of Prussia using social reform as a carrot to dangle in front of the working class, even while denying them equal representation to the capitalist class in elections - where the vote of a member of the merchant class was worth thrice that of a laborer or farmer.

It does not behoove us to engage in arguments with divided Communists who know nothing of the world. Rather, we should focus on the reality that our Nationalist Government holds all of the power in this country, and that our rivals must be peacefully incorporated. Should this fail, they must unfortunately but necessarily be eliminated. We should also accept the reality that we can pass whatever legislation we deem fit. Communist complaints from the false safety of a secessionist territory should be given no heed, as they deserve none.

As pertains to the colony itself, I am of the opinion that we should first look to Africa if at all possible. Polynesia is well and good, but it leaves lacking the opportunity for expansion.

Senator Alejandro Ruiz de Escovedo

"I am of the opinion in this matter that we should firstly colonise an area with coal, for there is none in South America. However, we should try and keep our colonies fairly compact."

Severiano Miramontes

403px-Bartolom%C3%A9_Blanche.jpeg

'Picture taken of General Ernesto F. Fuentes shortly before his death in the Civil War'

Last edited:
"By yourself? It would be very hard, considering that there isn't actually a Rosenoist government in charge of Chile."

Severiano Miramontes

You can hardly call a government which either bans or harasses any party that doesn't agree with it democratic. Not that there's any point to those parties, since there are no longer any elections.

Calling us Rosenists is like calling the Republicanos of yore Viiceroyalists. It makes no sense beyond opposition propaganda.

You can hardly call a government which either bans or harasses any party that doesn't agree with it democratic. Not that there's any point to those parties, since there are no longer any elections.

The parties have a purpose. The state party may pass legislation freely, through myself, but still regularily need advise on certain matters, like the restoration bill where we asked the patriotas and republicanos to vote on the matter (the republicanos opposed it and the patriotas supported it) and they did their job. The parties are not there to elect candidates (yet) but to vote and propose legislation just like in the old times.

The parties have a purpose. The state party may pass legislation freely, through myself, but still regularily need advise on certain matters, like the restoration bill where we asked the patriotas and republicanos to vote on the matter (the republicanos opposed it and the patriotas supported it) and they did their job. The parties are not there to elect candidates (yet) but to vote and propose legislation just like in the old times.

And I guess that only means parties that supported the coup. The whole idea with a "State Party" is nothing but Tyranny. The only way back to democracy is to restore the Republic. Your system is a sham, just another Rosenoist tyranny, and empire that oppress people and outlaw democratic ideas and ideals. And just like Cesar Roseno's tyranny it will fail, and the people will get back the nation, and the 4th Republic will be proclaimed. History favors freedom, equality and justice, and that is why any oppressive forms of government are doomed to fail in the long run. All of you will one day have to face charges of treason against the people of Chile.

I don't get how the hypocrites that call themselves Republicanos can do so with a straight face. Don't they remember that the Republicano Party was formed as a resistance against your kind.

Long Live Freedom!
Long Live the Republic!

I defended the republic against de Conti alongside Fuentes and Haakhalenin, and I'll keep on defending it - for the sake of a Chile where the state does not stage political purges, ban parties, or give the president unlimited power.

Viva republica!