• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And, Senor Renin, what of the philanthropists, those that have given more than half of their fortunes to the people that deservedly need it so? These men care not so much for their own greedy ambitions as they do the welfare of the people. They have given so much more money than they could care to and still stay at their level of wealth. This is not a plutocracy, Senor, this is a democracy, a democracy that has survived many rebellions, and the least of all the petty excuse for a power grab by the Communists that will take the lives of many more willing to keep our great Nation safe from tyrants and power-hungry destitutes that make up for more than the fair share of Communists.

- Gen. Sebastian Hidalgo

In my opinion the Communista rebellion is the result of the government harassing a group so much it went over the edge. While this unlawful rebellion have to be put down, and it will, we must remember why it happened. It happened because the government decided that a certain group of people lacked the same value as others. This must never happen again.

In my opinion the Communista rebellion is the result of the government harassing a group so much it went over the edge. While this unlawful rebellion have to be put down, and it will, we must remember why it happened. It happened because the government decided that a certain group of people lacked the same value as others. This must never happen again.
Oh please, this government hasn't gone after the red's enough despite having militia's that are clearly unloyal to the government, and constantly shouting rhetoric of a "proletariat revolution" they are almost completelly uncensored. All bills that would prohibit these radicals were shot down, now maybe people will see the light.

And my vote's
Allied government stability Act: Yes
1894 Land reform Act: Yes
Agrarian Agglomeration Act: No

"There are wealthy men with generous hearts, yes. But, many have alternative motives, including public opinion, and vote swaying. If these men are so charitable, then why not simply give their fortune to charity? If one truly cares for the welfare of the people, industrial sectors and employment cuts are not the way to show it. Even if these men are as clean as you claim, they are obviously the ones not running the government, or we wouldn't see 30,000 soldiers out of their jobs because of their political beliefs, or men, women, and children starving in the streets because the government has allowed rampant industrial tyrants to take the reigns of national development."

-Comrade Armando Renin

Oh please, this government hasn't gone after the red's enough despite having militia's that are clearly unloyal to the government, and constantly shouting rhetoric of a "proletariat revolution" they are almost completelly uncensored. All bills that would prohibit these radicals were shot down, now maybe people will see the light.

And my vote's
Allied government stability Act: Yes
1894 Land reform Act: Yes

I agree. The inability for many in the Congreso to realize the dangers posed by any paramilitary force expressing any single ideology is now bringing a new wave of rebellion that plans to kill yet more of our men in the service.

"When did politics become about governmental needs, and not the peoples needs? When did government become about stability, and not aid? When did politicians turn from the very individuals that put them in office, just to ensure a republic which can no longer meet the needs of its people, stands? This is not the Chilean dream....this is a nightmare."

-Comrade Armando Renin

I remain adamant that the Comunistas must be purged from Government and from Chile proper. They shall know true fear and persecution, and if the time comes that we might go back to allowing their existence here, they will be far more appreciative.

We must not fall into their trap of victimization. Every year, our economy grows exponentially and industry expands immeasurably! If these traitorous dogs did not have a job, it was and is their fault.

A majority of the Comunistas support revolution. So I ask you, loyal majority of the Congreso and of Chile, to wipe those who would bring about your downfall away.

Senator Alejandro Ruiz de Escovedo

I remain adamant that the Comunistas must be purged from Government and from Chile proper. They shall know true fear and persecution, and if the time comes that we might go back to allowing their existence here, they will be far more appreciative.

We must not fall into their trap of victimization. Every year, our economy grows exponentially and industry expands immeasurably! If these traitorous dogs did not have a job, it was and is their fault.

A majority of the Comunistas support revolution. So I ask you, loyal majority of the Congreso and of Chile, to wipe those who would bring about your downfall away.

Finally! another member of the Congreso understands the nature of our current economic situation. Many of these poor masses that Renin keeps jabbering on about are only in their deplorable state because of their own slothfullness.

Now before you leftists get up in arms let me say this, our society DOES need some sort of safety net for the injured and incredibly unlucky who have nowhere else to turn to. This safety net should be miniscule enough so that it does not create a leech class on society. The Communista's would have us create a system where mediocrity is encouraged and the ultra-successful are financially penalized and degraded so they lose the will to succeed. This is why they cannot be trusted with our economy and they must be stopped.

Renin.... you vile puppet of the devil... nothing but your head will suffice as payment for the wrongs you have done my people.

---Caitan Crazzio---

Here, Here! At the very least they should be watched carefully and monitored by the state.

Last edited:
"A system where everyone can eat. A system in where the wealthy don't get to build factories that benefit only them, instead of the people. A system in which the wealthy have to share their massive amount of wealth. A system, in which every man is equal."

"If nothing but my head will suffice, then I urge you Senor Crazzio, come and fetch it."

-Comrade Armando Renin

Finally! another member of the Congreso understands the nature of our current economic situation. Many of these poor masses that Renin keeps jabbering on about are only in their deplorable state because of their own slothfullness.

Now before you leftists get up in arms let me say this, our society DOES need some sort of safety net for the injured and incredibly unlucky who have nowhere else to turn to. This safety net should be miniscule enough so that it does not create a leech class on society. The Communista's would have us create a system where mediocrity is encouraged and the ultra-successful are financially penalized and degraded so they lose the will to succeed. This is why they cannot be trusted with our economy and they must be stopped.

Renin.... you vile puppet of the devil... nothing but your head will suffice as payment for the wrongs you have done my people.

---Caitan Crazzio---
I disagree with your heavily capitalist rhetoric senor. We should not let greedy capitalist's run our country any more than we should the whining peasant's. We should not be divided by classes. Instead we should focus on the fact that we are all Chilean's we must foster a sense of national unity of national pride, to help better our glorious nation.

The mapuche find it amazing that our society can go more then one thousand years without a major rebelion yet Chile cannot go for more then 5 years without massive unrest!

I disagree with your heavily capitalist rhetoric senor. We should not let greedy capitalist's run our country any more than we should the whining peasant's. We should not be divided by classes. Instead we should focus on the fact that we are all Chilean's we must foster a sense of national unity of national pride, to help better our glorious nation.

Senor, I am first and foremost a Chilean and while my fortunes and success arise from a free market capitalist environment, what you say of capitalists in general is true. They are greedy and care more for profits than for the masses. I do not see a viable option to the current system however, as I trust not the current government to act rationally in order to further expand the economy. This is an issue however... I may have a solution...

---Caitan Crazzio---

Perhaps we should converse sometime, Sr. Crazzio. I, too, care little for capitalist greed, yet cannot possibly imagine how communism can be the solution. Perhaps our theories may compliment one another.

Perhaps we should converse sometime, Sr. Crazzio. I, too, care little for capitalist greed, yet cannot possibly imagine how communism can be the solution. Perhaps our theories may compliment one another.
Seconded, we must find a third way.

Aye for the government again!

Allied Government Stability Act: Yes
1894 Land Reform Act: No

But I do like the idea of agrarian collectives. It will make the farms more efficient and cooperation between farmers more easier.

- Jose Mendoza

When I adamantly argued in favour of militia regulation and prohibition, I was informed that the militias had never fought against the Republic and would never do so. I believe the events of recent days have vindicated my concern about military power being collected in political hands. These private armies are an intolerable force in our politics; they serve only the interests of their political controllers, not the needs of the nation. They will fight for the Republic one day and subvert it the next. They are unreliable, erratic and disruptive. So long as they continue to exist, we will never be able to achieve the stability that is essential for the continuation of democracy. Therefore, once this business is over, I propose that Congreso moves immediately to prohibit the formation of any and all private militias, regardless of political creed. As long as political parties possess force of arms, they will rely on force of arms to assume power, and not the political process.

We cannot go on like this. Each new year brings a new rebellion. If we do not enact proper safeguards, we risk losing the Fourth Republic to bloodshed.

- General Charles Maximilien, Prince de Conti

I agree General, so here is my solution
National Defense Authorization Act
-All organized and militia or groups of twenty and up of armed individuals but register with the government and take an oath to uphold the consitution of the nation of Chile
-All members of any groups militia's that are currently comitting any unlawful action against the government of Chile, shall be branded a criminal and forced to turn himself into the government of Chile
-If any militia's are suspected of rebellion or any other form of treason they are to be open to a full investigation by a government authorities with the potential consequence of being shut down and having their weapons confiscated if these rumor's prove true.

I think this is a fair and honest way of dealing with these people.

I am very much in favor of this new bill. It is a wonder that this has not been brought to the forefront sooner. AYE! I say, to your bill!

---Caitan Crazzio---