• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unvote tamius
Vote drxav

I am not less suspicious of tamius, but realizing that information is more valuable to the village right now. If today reveals nothing new about tamius, then my belief in his alignment should be stable. On the other-hand I have no observations to update my neutral priors on drxav and so would like to take a look.

I realize this applies to me as well and would welcome a run-up on me as a sensible policy; however, naturally for my sake and village's I would hope not to be lynched at nightfall.

What are you basing my part in that on, drxav?

Let me and me only announce the following.

Tornadoli and Maluorous are wolves.

I'm no JL, but that's the conclusions I got so far.

Vote Tornadoli

I agree with the Malurous part, but I disagree with the Tornadoli part. I'm pretty sure you're a villager though.

Unvote tamius
Vote Malurous

Devotist 3, Tornadoli 2, Tamius/Malurous/drxav/Adamus 1

Sprained finger, also 1 :(

Jeez, I don't know. Really don't. drxav is doing some sort of outing but it's not even colored, so I have a hard time accepting it.

Then again, both Devotist and Tornadoli are new names in the lynchings so I'll use our mightiest weapon: the tie with more than two hours to go!

VOTE TORNADOLI

Devotist 3, Tornadoli 2, Tamius/Malurous/drxav/Adamus 1

Sprained finger, also 1 :(

Jeez, I don't know. Really don't. drxav is doing some sort of outing but it's not even colored, so I have a hard time accepting it.

Then again, both Devotist and Tornadoli are new names in the lynchings so I'll use our mightiest weapon: the tie with more than two hours to go!

VOTE TORNADOLI

Are you serious? I am a new name in the lynchings? Have you even been following this game? Your reasons basically scream wolf!

Unvote Malurous
Vote Falc

Everyone vote Falc.

You know what, you're actually right... You have been getting more votes than I remembered. I think this might be because this is the first time I'm voting for you. That or the painkillers...

You know what, you're actually right... You have been getting more votes than I remembered. I think this might be because this is the first time I'm voting for you. That or the painkillers...

Just walk it off, you pussy...

Pussy... Werepussy!

Unvote Tornadoli
Vote Falc

He's the second coming of AOK.11, obviously.

Yes.

It's quite simple. They both fought against each other verbally yesterday, Malorus kept his vote on Torn until the last minute. Torn kept campaigning against Althacor, just like I did, and even though Malorus agreed with me in the first place, he placed his vote against Tornadoli. Why would he do that?

I will not invest too much in this game as I'll probably get hunted anyways. I had suspicions Tornadoli would be the seer, so I asked him to scan me last night. He denied the claim. Then, at the last minute he tells me he'll scan me if I save him. Then no message from him? Alright, he's a wolf.

I maintain my course.

E: Esemesas making his coming out?

note: Meso is boring anyways, 2 packs, 2 hunts per night, how much more random can you get? You got 2 days to decide who's who or you lose, what's the point?

It's quite simple. They both fought against each other verbally yesterday, Malorus kept his vote on Torn until the last minute. Torn kept campaigning against Althacor, just like I did, and even though Malorus agreed with me in the first place, he placed his vote against Tornadoli. Why would he do that?

IIRC voting Athalcor would have put him at three votes while no-one else had more than one. Or something to that effect. Tornadoli was suspicious for the same reason as Athalcor so I voted him. I thought that I'd perhaps move off him eventually, but when he said that he left the tie on purpose, I figured that it doesn't make too much of a difference whether we lynch Ath or Torn. After that, there was no reason to move (as it stayed close) before the time when I had to break the tie.

IIRC voting Athalcor would have put him at three votes while no-one else had more than one. Or something to that effect. Tornadoli was suspicious for the same reason as Athalcor so I voted him. I thought that I'd perhaps move off him eventually, but when he said that he left the tie on purpose, I figured that it doesn't make too much of a difference whether we lynch Ath or Torn. After that, there was no reason to move (as it stayed close) before the time when I had to break the tie.

So will you vote your packmate now?

Devotist - Adamus, Vainglory, Malurous
Tornadali - Drxav, Falc
Falc - Tornado, Esemesas
Drxav - Bag
Adamus - Tami
Tami - Devotist

note: Meso is boring anyways, 2 packs, 2 hunts per night, how much more random can you get? You got 2 days to decide who's who or you lose, what's the point?

Drxav is right about something. The village doesn't seem to get enough time in this setup. Although the ties and werepussies don't help matters.

So will you vote your packmate now?

I assume you mean Tornadoli. Sure I guess, I have no idea about Devotist anyway.

Unvote Devotist
Vote Tornadoli

For flip's sake! Another day, another wild village thrashabout. I think Drxav is right about Tornadoli, if he's telling the truth about the "I'll scan you" claim. I suppose Tornadoli's pack just failed to hunt Drxav and shut him up. Or failed to use him as an IJL puppet. Let's turn over this stone and clear another name off the "Will keep appearing perennially" list.

Unvote Devotist
Vote Tornadoli