• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I dunno... I've always felt that subbing for not being active is fine, but subbing for deliberately not voting is... I dunno, I just see pros and cons to it. Anyhoo, that's a discussion for later, people are trying to lynch me!

It is the duty of every man and woman in this game to vote. Should they fail some sort of punishment is appropriate, don't you agree?

Official votecount, 5 minutes until deadline.

Tornadoli -3- drxav, Falc, Vainglory
Falc -2- Tornadoli, esemesas
Devotist -1- Adamus
tamius -1- Devotist
drxav -1- Bagricula
Adamus -1- tamius

not voted: Malurous

Something you failed to tell us until your ass was on the line...

He did start voting him out of nowhere earlier so he could have been trying to get something going there. I say we tie them.

Vote Falc

Pretty much guaranteed to get one wolf, if Torn is indeed the seer he's dead anyway, and we even have an outside chance of getting two wolves if Torn is a wolf that's trying to take one of the opposite pack with him, I guess.

Official votecount, deadline.

Tornadoli -3- drxav, Falc, Vainglory
Falc -3- Tornadoli, esemesas, Malurous

Devotist -1- Adamus
tamius -1- Devotist
drxav -1- Bagricula
Adamus -1- tamius

It's a tie. Again.

ghost1.jpg

Ghost Dog goes out sniping...

Last edited:
Day 3

A slow and unproductive day at in the forest. With all of you tired from lack of sleep, discussions were slow and quite unproductive. It wasn't until you had all filled your hungry stomachs with fresh ravioli that you could really get to the business at hand. After an intensive discussion you found that The Tornado seemed a bit too hysterical for your serious company and promptly dropped him down the elevator shaft. Another person who got shafted was Ghost Dog, a failed rapper gone properly gangster. You never really planned to kill him, but since someone had heard that real rappers needed to be shot at to produce music you wanted to give Ghost Dog a boost in his former career. Turns out Mafioso aren't really that good at aiming. Oh well, the man was obviously not a proper Sicilian anyway. I mean, a rapper? Really? Good riddance.

Night 3

One down, several to go. Well, there's no point in dwelling on what you cannot affect right? Surely your local Cop Hunter will have sniffed out a few of the bastards soon enough? After all, he has had a few days now.

Whether he found any assassins remains to be seen, but one thing is for sure. The assassins found him. The man known only as Devotist was found early in the morning, crushed to death by a strangely Asian-looking fellow who had apparently accidentally smashed his own face in and dropped himself down the chimney, while poor Devotist sat tied up in the fireplace.

You lynched villager Tornadoli and wolf Falc.
Villager esemesas and Devotist the seer were hunted.