• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The problem with the other method is that there can theoretically be a 6 way draw, where one country has 15 SC's and the other countries have around 4-5, and another draw, where there are two players with 17 SC's, which will be worth almost the same as the 15SC guy.

And yes, I do not mind too much the scores, but it could be nice to have a sort of statistics for the metagame.

Also may I reserve a place in the next game as GB or France?

Can't we put up the thread for the next diplomacy game while we finish this one? To get the signups and distribute people amongst countries.

Also, the winner, if there is one, should have right of preference, as should the GM, if he plays.

I will host as a last resort, but apart from not knowing the rules and stuff by heart, I cannot guarantee enough time to undertake it. Also, I prefer playing :)

Can't we put up the thread for the next diplomacy game while we finish this one? To get the signups and distribute people amongst countries.

Also, the winner, if there is one, should have right of preference, as should the GM, if he plays.

I will host as a last resort, but apart from not knowing the rules and stuff by heart, I cannot guarantee enough time to undertake it. Also, I prefer playing :)

I have no time at all to GM i struggle to get orders out as it is and the same as reis no true knowledge of the game just yet. Joeb needs to play next game though for sure, with first preference, second is the winner.

Aye, Russia suffered from such "contradicting thought", but I banished my underlings to the furthest reaches of Siberia for their insolence!

Also, if Turkey and Austria wish to share a win, Russia would be happy to act as the third party, with a "Vote Win - Turkey and Austria".

Haha...yes, you pretty much ignored us and went ahead with your schemes...some of which worked over our objections.

I may GM the next game. But bear in mind that sometimes I will have to push the deadline for a day because of my unavailability. But as the holidays are over I do not plan any long term vacancy in the near future.

Btw, I will modify my first post in the Diplomacy thread to include the list of Diplomacy games played.

For those that have been wondering...Turkey's build orders were sent in yesterday.

I may GM the next game. But bear in mind that sometimes I will have to push the deadline for a day because of my unavailability. But as the holidays are over I do not plan any long term vacancy in the near future.

Btw, I will modify my first post in the Diplomacy thread to include the list of Diplomacy games played.

This isnt a problem, we will need as much time as we can get to scheme and backstab, er, I mean make plans to loyally support our allies. Yea thats right loyally support our allies.

End of Year, 1911 (PT 2)

Great Britain said:
Fleets everywhere!

Germany said:
Build Army Ber

Austria-Hungary said:
Build A Tri
Build A Bud

Italy said:
A par disband

Russia said:
Disband Army Sil
Disband Army Gas

Turkey said:
Build F Smy

Spring, 1912
19121spring.png

IT IS NOW THE DIPLOMATIC AND ORDER WRITING PHASE, SPRING 1912.

DEADLINE WILL BE 1700 24 AUGUST (~48 Hours from now).

I was but a boy when i heard tales of the great Spanish conquistadors of the past, my father, a horse trainer used to tell me stories of how these adventurers travelled far and wide in search of wealth and land. Their empire through time grew large and strong, gold ran through spanish veins and its public rejoiced. I once had an empire an empire that encampassed this great kingdom of spain and portugal as vassel's to the almighty.. me. Now as i write this from my villa in madrid i hear whispers of discontent among my own security. They are weary from this travel.. from this retreat.

This cannot be my last hour, if i am to die i will die by a foriegn sword plunging into my heart on the battlefield, rejoice my men, for we shall die with Honour!

Guard.. guard?!.. .. .. Well i shall fetch my own Uniform then.. the Uniform of a General.

General Adamissimo, Emperor of The Italian Empire (in exile)

Truly, and inspiration to us all.

Long live the Generalissimo!

Do not feel too melancholy, great General. At least you are still in control of what remains of your empire, but this blasted revolution has stripped what remains of my own from me... damn that Lenin...

OOC: Do I get a fraction of an SC for that little bit of Moscow that is still colored purple?

OOC: Do I get a fraction of an SC for that little bit of Moscow that is still colored purple?

Blast the Caspian Sea and its pre-Revolutionary hold-outs!