• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Was half an hour ago. Presumably the resolved turn will appear any time now.

Joeb's GMT only has 1400 in 15 minutes, I think.
(what you seem to be thinking of is BST)

Ah, you're right! Gawd, I never think of people as setting deadlines based on times that aren't used anywhere...does anyone use GMT right now? Canary islands?

Naw, Lisbon's on GMT+1 right now, same as BST.

Maybe we've unwittingly hit on the elusive and esoteric formal paradox in the Diplomacy rules, and he's gone into a fugue trying to resolve it.

Maybe we've unwittingly hit on the elusive and esoteric formal paradox in the Diplomacy rules, and he's gone into a fugue trying to resolve it.

Maybe he's on a drinking spree? Both are a possibility and I'm not sure which one is more likely :D

Spring, 1903

UNDERLINED MEANS THE ORDER FAILED

Great Britain said:
F Iri move Wal
A Lon move Yor
F Edi move Nth
F Bre move Pic
F Bel support move F Edi move Nth
F Eng support hold F Bel

France said:
A Paris - Brest
A Marseilles holds
A Gascony - Spain
F Mid-Atlantic S A Gascony - Spain

Germany said:
F Nth C A Den - Yor
F Hol S F Nth
A Kie - Ruh
A Bur S A Mar Hold
A Den - Yor

Austria-Hungary said:
F Gre -> Ion
A Alb -> Gre
A Ser S A Alb -> Gre
A Tri -> Alb
A Rum -> Bul
A Bud -> Rum

Italy said:
A pie move Mar
Fleet Gol support A pie move Mar
Fleet Wes move spa
A Tus move Pie

Russia said:
Army Sev Hold
Army Mos support Army Sev
Army Lvn move War
Army Stp move Nwy
Fleet Swe support Army Stp move Nwy

Turkey said:
A Bul hold
F Aeg support A Bul hold
F Bla support A Sev move Rum
A Arm move Ank

19032spring.png

NO UNITS ARE DISLODGED, NO RETREATS ARE NEEDED. WE THEREFORE SKIP DIRECTLY TO FALL.

Fall, 1903
19033fall.png

Last edited:
IT IS NOW THE DIPLOMATIC AND ORDER WRITING PHASE, FALL 1903, ORDERS ARE DUE BY 1900 GMT, 13 JULY (~27 Hours from now)

Also, France is dead.

It looks like there are some serious issues with supports in the East in this game...

And Russia, you do not want to do that.

PS : Nice move by the Brits. You could had lost London, though... but well played.

The Tsar told me to relay the message.

"What do you want from us not to do?"

M. de M. in Paris

After news of the French liberation of Bretagne, maniacal cackling could be heard from the offices of chargé d'affaires M. de Montluzin-Sauzay.

On emerging from his office he remarked to the stunned clerks:

"Après nous, le déluge!"

In all seriousness, this has been good fun. I suspect if I weren't so tired I may have reconsidered my orders, but to quote another possibly apocryphal French phrase:

Je ne regrette rien

A pleasure playing with you all.

After news of the French liberation of Bretagne, maniacal cackling could be heard from the offices of chargé d'affaires M. de Montluzin-Sauzay.

On emerging from his office he remarked to the stunned clerks:

"Après nous, le déluge!"

Vraiment