• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Me too.

After Lionheart I should have given up on steam for paradox games. They are such a good platform for everything else.

Me too.

After Lionheart I should have given up on steam for paradox games. They are such a good platform for everything else.

I sort of agree, but I love Steam too much to give up on it.

My key is also short.

Yeah, why put pre orders available if you cant even sort out basic stuff like this out.

Before Steam sends a list of the keys they have created to Paradox, the codes can not be added to the "forum icon registry database". And to Steam Paradox is a very small fish. :(

Before Steam sends a list of the keys they have created to Paradox, the codes can not be added to the "forum icon registry database". And to Steam Paradox is a very small fish. :(
Again, if they know about this, why put games on pre-order in the first place? It's really annoying to pre-pay something and NOT being able to use the stuff you already payed for. Though only a small delay for the game itslef this time, the CD key hassle is really, literally always the same story...

Yeah - it's Steam, not Paradox...why not use GG for Paradox titles? Makes no sense to me as you then have 0 DRM (Well except the activations on new installs I suppose)

They offered free hats for TF2 at the steam store if you pre ordered With Fire and Sword, thats why. :p

They offered free hats for TF2 at the steam store if you pre ordered With Fire and Sword, thats why. :p

Sadly I have a friend who is crazy so I know exactly what you mean..

Sometimes Steam offers the better sale. If I can get a better price for Steam, but not have to use their crappy service, I'll do it.

Yep, this exactly. Whenever I can, I look for a bargain and, in my case, that's helped GG and Paradox far more than it's helped the folks at Steam. I just wish Steam could get this registration stuff sorted out permanently. In contrast to most console titles and even many other PC games, registering a Pdox game is pretty essential, especially in this forum.

How is it essential that you register the game on this forum? I bought it on steam and have been playing it without registering it here with no issues. Same for all of the neocore games and a few other paradox titles.