• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((Wait why is it Golden Vote? I don't think voting is suppose to be over yet?))

((1 vote... Strange how we had all these votes for Carr, but then so many go and vote to prevent war, when it was the main point for his campaign :p))
((The problem is that the ACP, which nominated him, has been rabidly isolationist - not exactly the type to be really supportive of intervening in Peru. The Democrats and Federals are more wary of Carr and perhaps less troubled with a Communist Peru, so there's not that much support from them for war either.))

((Do we have a Vice-President yet?))

((Alright, if this fails could we still go to war with the Santiago Pact?))

((Alright, if this fails could we still go to war with the Santiago Pact?))

I don't think this was ever about the Santiago Pact. Carr just wants to get the Commies.

((Oh really? Danm I was hoping for some Latin American Nation building, but I guess gunning for the red's work's as well))

((Anyway would we still be able to go ahead with it if we got congressional support?))

Likely. As I said, the isolationism will just be that much more fervent until WWI.

((Isolationism, non-interventionism. At least (some) of my ideas will be popular...))

((Rogov empty your PM inbox. We need to discuss the Democratic party))

We need to stay away from wars! I cannot emphazise this more

((Since I'm having trouble deciding, anyone who's interested in Interior please PM me.

EDIT: Postmaster General and Volunteers are both taken. Interior's all that's left.))

Last edited:
((Inbox clear ))