• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The point is, is that you released it as Germany, so you get the same techs etc. which I do not exactly know how it works when you release it and the tech bonus / penalties you get (e.g. not being able to research another doctrine...) so that could be the problem...

Tim

Ah thank you a lot. Anyway I can solve the problem myself?

When I load any nations I get this error: --- ERROR: (Missing in statement.) '4030 = 100' Line = 144 = Mods\Kaiserreich for DH 1.1/ai\kaiserreich\Bulgaria.ai ---
Checksum ONXL
Using DH 1.2 B2 with the latest hotfix
What I have I done wrong/how I do I fix this?

When you see this error simply click on ignore and the game will run normally, i got this error with the uscivilwar.ai and ottoman.ai file, but by clicking on the ignore button i could play on

When you see this error simply click on ignore and the game will run normally, i got this error with the uscivilwar.ai and ottoman.ai file, but by clicking on the ignore button i could play on
KR 1.2 NEEDS to be run on DH 1.02 BETA.

Its something to do with a few misc files, are you running on that DH version?

xm4whg.jpg

This is causing my Germany game to crash after April, 1941
I have DH 1.01.1 and Kaiserreich 1.1

you need DH 1.02 b1 and at best the KR 1.2 beta

not 1.01.1 and not 1.02 b2

maybe there will be a hotfix for the new DH beta or they will update KR along with their own beta

edit: ah ok saw it on the first post.... FAIL
but its for KR 1.1 =(

Did the bulgaria ai thing get fixed? I get the same issue.

a little question about India

what the best choice for re-unite India ?? Delhi? comm India ? Federation ?

Im play for federation,its good choice ?

Delhi is the easiest one, and have the most events. :)

What could be wrong with the infantry.txt file which causes this mod to crash at the loading screen? The problem is at line 17, the game tells me. If I remove the part about the upgrades it tells me the next file (cavalry.txt) has an unknown command. The issue is with the red part:

allowed_brigades = artillery
allowed_brigades = anti_tank
allowed_brigades = anti_air
allowed_brigades = rocket_artillery
allowed_brigades = sp_artillery
#allowed_brigades = sp_rct_artillery
allowed_brigades = tank_destroyer
allowed_brigades = light_armor_brigade
allowed_brigades = heavy_armor
allowed_brigades = super_heavy_armor
allowed_brigades = armored_car
allowed_brigades = engineer
allowed_brigades = police

max_allowed_brigades = 2

upgrade = { type = garrison upgrade_time_factor = 0.40 upgrade_cost_factor = 0.48 }
upgrade = { type = bergsjaeger upgrade_time_factor = 0.62 upgrade_cost_factor = 1.29 }
upgrade = { type = paratrooper upgrade_time_factor = 0.62 upgrade_cost_factor = 1.97 }
upgrade = { type = marine upgrade_time_factor = 0.62 upgrade_cost_factor = 1.85 }
upgrade = { type = cavalry upgrade_time_factor = 0.9 upgrade_cost_factor = 0.65 }
upgrade = { type = motorized upgrade_time_factor = 0.65 upgrade_cost_factor = 1.72 }
upgrade = { type = mechanized upgrade_time_factor = 1 upgrade_cost_factor = 1.57 }

I'm using the latest Darkest Hour version with the latest beta including hotfixes etc.