• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was trying the daymo system , I'm bugged that the mission : 'the red seal ships' is impossible to complete ...
it says I need to have a trader and 15 merchants , if this is like HTTT the merchants in the pool should count , as i'm only allowed to trade in two CoT ...
And to make things worse , i'm not able to negociate with Malacca who own the third center of trade , or interact with anyone not on japan (and in japan , i'm not allowed to declare war , too ...)

Does this patch remove the game breaking cascade alliance? If not, does the improved AI prevents WWI happening in 1399?

It does not change any alliance rules, but who joins has been tweaked quite a bit.

So this new infamy event (I'm assuming it's new with this particular beta patch, I've never seen it before), "x province revolts", is a little extreme. The event itself isn't that bad, but the fact that it literally fires every 10 days is really overdone, especially because the rebel stacks are always 10 to 20 thousand large.

So this new infamy event (I'm assuming it's new with this particular beta patch, I've never seen it before), "x province revolts", is a little extreme. The event itself isn't that bad, but the fact that it literally fires every 10 days is really overdone, especially because the rebel stacks are always 10 to 20 thousand large.

If you're referring to event 757 - "$PROVINCENAME$ Revolts!", it was in the release of Divine Wind. You only get it if you've gone more than 25% over your BB limit and has fewer than 3 revolts in your country.

If you're referring to event 757 - "$PROVINCENAME$ Revolts!", it was in the release of Divine Wind. You only get it if you've gone more than 25% over your BB limit and has fewer than 3 revolts in your country.

That's it. I started getting it when I went to about 40 infamy out of 30. It literally started firing every 10 days and I ended up getting the event about 35 times before I managed to lower my infamy by simply releasing nations in a peace deal. This was incredibly annoying since I was France and I had the largest army in the world and was quite stable, but the only way I could stop the onslaught was to give up by releasing countries in a peace deal, since I definitely couldn't wait to release a vassal (being also at war with a stubborn HRE) since the event wouldn't stop firing.

I think in the case the "3 revolt" criteria failed to prevent the event from constantly firing, something that should be looked at.

The chinese factions are now inescapable (does this also prevents revolters from imposing a new government type? It's one easily ignored source of governmental change) as they should be, that said, a bit more flexibiility would be good I think.

A) Let all the faction send merchants to chinese-owned COT's (historical, and the eunuchs are still the only ones who can send to foreign COT*s) if the "chinese owned COT") is unavailible a workaround could be nuking the trade range for any non-eunuch, no?
B) Let the player trade magistrates for faction support (like you can convert them tocultural traditio) this gives the Ming fctions other than the bureuacrats something to do other than get huge amounts of cultural tradition, and it also gives the faction system a bit more flexibility while stil meaning it returns to the "natural" state quite quickly.

About the AI disbanding units it cant afford, I just saw Pommernia disband 3 units after losing a battle to pretender rebels.

I also see Thuringa (sp?) being besieged by 1 pretender rebel but he doesnt build troops in his other province to deal with this. I think there needs some tweaking here.

Status
Not open for further replies.