• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time is Paradox Gamescon press meeting scheduled at?

It's because I won't be able to take more tension!!!! :D

If I had to bet, I won't do it for CK2. Hints take me more to a remake of Rome, giving it a wider scope, somewhat like an Ancient Age game (maybe starting with Alexander, or before?).

And about CK2... don't worry, I'd bet they're already working on it. Paradox is growing and it seems there's a third developing team... all we need to have the announcement is to reach the 25,000 petitions :rofl:

5,714 at the moment.

As I said in first thread two days ago:

OMG, text from Genesis! I know - it is Bible - themed grand strategy. I can already see the announcement:

"Rise of the Tribes" announced!

- Lead your biblical tribe in battles against Amalekites, Philistines and Egyptians
- Let your leaders perform miracles and omens (perform infamous "meteor sightings", this time on ENEMY nations)
- Seas traversable with infantry
- Leaders: Moses, Samson, David and many others
- Create your own commandments. "Thou shall not kill" is optional!

:D

Yeah, baby, Biblia Universalis all the way! :D

And tomorrow, once CK2 is finally revealed, even though it's obviously coming, everyone will gasp "I never dreamed this could be possible! :eek:"...

Seriously, even if this particular project isn't CK2 (Cold War gogogogo), it is coming. Chill out. :p

Or perhaps "The Lion King: Rise of the Serpents"?

'The serpents are invading! Play as Simba and unite the lions and strike back against the venomous threat, in this grand strategic wargame, where you will determine the fate of the lions in their epic struggle for survival.'

Who would even want a CK2 with this around the corner?

And it would be nice to go back to the basics

Guys, this is the complete opposite! Saracene Kings. :eek:

If they were to create a Jihadi Sultans or whatever, wouldn't it be better to quote the Quran? :D

The first three parts of the bible quote serve as illustrations for the fourth piece, which concerns human relationships.

To me, clearly, this is a hint towards Crusader Kings II.

Guess we'll all find out tomorrow.

THe first quote is about intrigue and subtlety, the second quote is about religion and miracles, and the third quote is about how men belong with women.

Intrigue, religion and marriages?

So, so, so CK2.

Afraid? AFRAID?

Ok, ok don' t lynch me :) I have spent some time with CK, but i just get irritated by games that have a specific map, which you can' t go over, especially since the play area in CK was just the Mediterranean. It was OK for Annals of Rome in the 80's, but not for a game created in 2010... Of course, some intrigue is always welcome, so i could probably live with CK2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.