• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
YEAH!!! Now thats what im talkin about! Keep hitting those syndie bastards! If you can keep up that attack, then you will have the CSA by its commie balls. Things in Africa look like they are starting to look up as well.

Also, is the Confederacy still holding out at all?

Good to see victories finally being won against the CSA, you've taken out a fair bit of their IC and I'm surprised to see that their front has practically collapsed in that final screenshot.

I'm surprised at the performance of the RoC as well, it looks like Mitteleuropa has grown arrogant and weak after decades of German dominance.

Entente against Internationale: Phase 6

It seemed that Confederacy will soon be finished by Combined Syndicates, but swift action of Confederate navy saved Miami, the last major Confederate city, from enemy conquest. Remaining Confederate troops were gathered from all over the South and shiped to Florida, where they managed to stop Syndicalist invasion on Miami just in time. Confederates soon launched counter-offensive in attempt to liberate entire Florida. Meanwhile, Canadians continued with successful offensive.

war1-1.jpg

war2-1.jpg

war3-1.jpg

war4-1.jpg

war5-1.jpg

war6-1.jpg

Brazilians made new advances in South America, pushing Colombians back. Russian forces arrived to South America in attempt to distract Brazlilian behemoth. Caribbean troops in Cuba launched successful counter-attack against the invasion army of Venezuela.

war7-1.jpg

war8-1.jpg

Union of Africa was not doing so well anymore: French and Egyptian troops halted enemy advance and started with massive counter-offensive.

war9-1.jpg

war10-1.jpg

However, good news for Entente were ruined by news from China: Republicans were failing to stop the enemies that were pressing on Republic with their full force.

war11-1.jpg

Sad to see the RoC going down. You would think the Japanese and their allies would intervene at some point, since I don't think they would want to see German interests grow in the area.

I hope you can finally finish off the CSA sometime soon. It looks like Entente forces are almost done taking the CSA's core territory. Hopefully after that the CSA will no longer be able to hold out in the occupied territories they now posses.

Anyway, although the war is far from over, it seems that the internationale has spent all that it had against you and your allies. Just keep up the pressure, especially in North America, take as much territory as possible, and keep hammering at them until the CSA and its allies are finally defeated.

America's still a mess, it looks like the Entente is just about gaining the upper hand. It would arguably have been better in the long run if the Southern Commonwealth had been completely overrun from a pragmatic point of view. Even if they recover they're a broken power by this point and the government's going to have trouble holding onto its pre-war territory, let alone any new conquests.

Good news from Africa, but the situation in China is indeed quite worrying on the long run for the Entente.

I can only say one thing, this is a major balkan CF, lol.

Entente against Internationale: Phase 7

Despite the desperete defense, Chinese republicans couldn't stop enemy invasion. In the South, Indian armies were taking last chunks of Burma away from Bengal. French carrier group attacked Bengali fleet that was stationed in port of Yangon and sank Bengali fleet carrier. When Bengali fleet left the devastated port, Bengali ships were ambushed by Indian and French fleets and remaining Bengali carrier force was destroyed.

war1-2.jpg

war2-2.jpg

war3-2.jpg

war4-2.jpg

In the North America, tide had turned against the Syndicalists. Entente liberated more territories, and even more Syndicalist forces were knocked out from war.

war5-2.jpg

war6-2.jpg

war7-2.jpg

war8-2.jpg

war9-2.jpg

war10-2.jpg

In South America, Colombians fought to stop the Red tide that was moving into Colombia. Russians established strong foothold in South America, but failed to make new advances towards Venezuela and Brazil.

war11-2.jpg

war12-1.jpg

Soon, Republican China fell. Sad news for Entente were accompanied by strange report about the sudden Japanese move in East Asia. When Qing forces were about to enter city of Shanghai, last fortress of Chinese republicans, combined Japanese-Korean assault on the city happened. Chinese republicans were too confused to react and forces of Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity sphere occupied one of largest Chinese cities. Qing Empire protested because of this Japanese move, but Japanese responded that such action was neccessary to protect Japanese security. Republicans surrendered to both Qing and Japanese officers: Military governor of Shanghai surrendered city to Japanese, and surrendered leaders of Chinese republic signed unconditional capitulation to Qing Empire in Ningbo. Shanghai became some kind of Japanese protectorate, a city with inner autonomy and fortified Japanese foothold in China, garrisoned by Japanese forces and surrounded by Qing armies. Qing Empire also enforced an old agreement with AlgOstAsien GmbH, which granted rightful Chinese territories to Qing Empire in case of destruction of Chinese republic. As a mere puppet of German Empire wihtout it's own will, semi-independent conglomerate of corporations surrendered it's possessions in China to Qing Empire.

war13-1.jpg

war14-1.jpg

The future Sino-Japanese tensions over Shanghai could be an asset for the Entente.

I can't see how the CSA can have been so easily crushed...

Hell yeah! Great work in North America. I had my doubts whether you could prevail for a while, but now it looks like the CSA, and with it Syndicalism, is in its final death throes.

Great work. I can't wait for the CSA's final surrender.

Unbelievable advance for Canada, just a few moments ago was fighting for Ottawa and now has almost all of Syndicalist heartland... Btw, which date is now? Just to have the feeling of how fast have things developed.

I'm just disappointed that the Confederacy survived. I was really hoping that the US would get to reunify entirely. (minus Alaska and Hawaii)

Also Qing China is going to be nigh unbeatable.

Thank God things have turned around, I was nervous about a Syndie victory.

Also, Russian pwns. :D