• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Muffin, I don't know if everyone else got that problem, but I only managed to read the blue font when I highlighted it. Could you stick to white, pretty please? :D

January 19th, The Kremlin, Moscow.

"VLASSOV YOU FOOL, WHERE ARE YOU?"
"Right heeere Massster..."
Petr Wrangel turned around slowly and looked behind him with narrowed eyes. "I've told you to stop doing that."
"Sorry Master... just a bad habit."
"Yes, well Vlassov. I have been thinking. As fantastic as this job is... it's too much work. And so my loyal lackey I have decided I require a second in command"
"Master?"
"Oh Vlassov My most brilliant and loyal lackey..."
"Yes Master?"
"Would you -"
"YES MASTER! YES!"
"WOULD YOU LET ME FINISH!!! Now, as I was saying, would you fetch me that darling Felix Yusupov, it's time I think for him to move up in the world. Oh and Vlassov... I want Icecream."
"With Sprinkles?"
"NO! For every sprinkle I find... I shall kill you!"

Vlassov was crestfallen as he sloped out of the room, and Wrangel went back to twirling his moustache by the fireplace.

1936Jan19oohfeliks.jpg

Last edited:
Vlasov now reminds me of Igors from Discworld, with his "materializing out of thin air" whenever somebody calls him by the name.

Yuspov???
Lol, wtf.

Yes, Rasputins Murderer as HoG of Russia. Kaiserreich Rules! :rofl:

Vlasov now reminds me of Igors from Discworld, with his "materializing out of thin air" whenever somebody calls him by the name.

I steal only from the best! :D

Lol, the prototype of the lackey of an evil person :D

'Igor help much. Igor mix potionth, Igor bring refrethhmentth, Igor anthwer telephone and file income tax formth.'

Nice updates. We want more!

Give us moar muffins!

1936jan19libyaredeploy.jpg

Operation Barca was ambitious. De Gaulle was involved in the plan somewhere.

Unexpected Libyan aggression had caused the necessitation of the redeployment of troops from across Carthage's vast desertspanning empire, but it had been managed. By the 7th February the Legio 'Cartago' and Legio 'Gades' would have flown on the wings of eagles, or so it would seem, to the positions they had to hold. The stonewall was approved of by Petain. The removal of the tanks would take until the 20th to move them to Carthage, by which time Darlan said the ever growing shipyard complex 'Chantiers de la Carthage' would have been able to manufacture the first of De Gaulle's "Cog's". The return to medieval nomenclature irritated Petain, but She had been quiet of late, and he could only assume that meant approval. The twilight was still persistent in it's presence at least. He had began to find it rather soothing...​

Last edited:
1936jan20alasgeorge-1.jpg

The Victoria Memorial Building, Ottawa, Canada, January 20th 1936

King George the Fifth sat in his chair by the window. Today had not been a good day, and he felt like every breath was a stab in the ribs. He had been getting worse, and had been in bed for the last few weeks - the doctor had been a constant pain along with the illness. He was dying and he knew it. Still, as he took a huff from his oxygen canister, he had decided.

He would not die in his bed, like Franz Josef. He would be spared execution by Syndicalists as well, his cousin had him there. No, he would not even die old, but he would die looking at the land he ruled. He dropped the oxygen mask and waited quietly, his eyes wide as he looked out over Ottawa, and dreamed of England.​

That Vlassov scene was awesome.

Wait, this is Andrei Vlassov, no?

Excellent choice, he looks like a monster anyway.

i don't mind explaining my mad world...

and Soviet - sorry for nuking my reply. I decided to save it for a big post... then you replied, so here is your reply again.. yes, it is Andrei Vlassov. I blame Stepke (search the AAR forum...)

i don't mind explaining my mad world...

and Soviet - sorry for nuking my reply. I decided to save it for a big post... then you replied, so here is your reply again.. yes, it is Andrei Vlassov. I blame Stepke (search the AAR forum...)

It is fine, I understand. Gotta love Vlassov.