• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bah! :p

Right. AGCEEP it is. :) Gamebalance wise, I better go with spain, now that I think about it some more. I'll just have to make sure that this time columbus doesn't die after his first journey across the atlantic. (as happened in my playtest :( ) I was thinking 1419 scenario, normal/normal difficulty.

EDIT: Edited first post with countrylist, lemme know if that's your final decision :)

Bah! :p

Right. AGCEEP it is. :) Gamebalance wise, I better go with spain, now that I think about it some more. I'll just have to make sure that this time columbus doesn't die after his first journey across the atlantic. (as happened in my playtest :( ) I was thinking 1419 scenario, normal/normal difficulty.

EDIT: Edited first post with countrylist, lemme know if that's your final decision :)

I'm good with HAB (Austria). Nice events in AGCEEP for them. Early Hussite wars are a pain though and could be scaled back some IMO. So do we start next Monday and is in that new game hosting site?

If we get a france, sure! otherwise, it'll be hard to balance the HYW so that TC doesn't run away with the game :p ;)

The hussites are supposed to be a pain ;) but I'll playtest this weekend and see what I can do to balance things if its really really annoying.

I'd like to play, but I'd wait until the first patch comes out to actually start. plus the two people who have shown interest should have a chance to pick countries (hopefully they will in time)

Last edited:
Interested

I'll take France, if OK. (Well, Dauphine in AGCEEP). Agreed that we should wait for the patch, but may be worth trying on Monday just to see if everybody shows up and can hook up, as I've seen this as an issue in previous games.

@montgomeryjlion: Excellent! I'll add you to the countrylist :) Do you have MSN/ICQ? And yes, it would be dauphine :)

Also, would it be alright with all of you if I added AAR rewards?

OK, so lets playtest this coming monday, then.

Also, would it be alright with all of you if I added AAR rewards?

OK, so lets playtest this coming monday, then.

AAR rewards are fine but I tend to forget about screen captures etc.

A playtest would be welcome, are we using that new service? I've signed up for it.

Do you still have spot(s) for new players?

Are you playing via hamachi? I might be interested in joining; but is the CTD problem as bad as a casual glance at the forums might lead one to think it is in MP?

Also, I've never played AGCEEP (we've always played vanilla or ******'s 92 mod), would there be any nasty surprises I would want to know about going in?

The reason I ask about hamachi is that I have a friend who might want to join too, but we'd both be on the same network and thus couldn't join the same game sans hamachi (at least that's how it used to be)...

Insofar as countries are concerned, based on who you've already got spoken for (and assuming we could both join) the best combinations for us would likely be (in no particular order):
POL/SWE, BRA/RUS, SWE/RUS or TUR/RUS

Also, I've never played AGCEEP (we've always played vanilla or ******'s 92 mod), would there be any nasty surprises I would want to know about going in?

Lots and lots of events.

The reason I ask about hamachi is that I have a friend who might want to join too, but we'd both be on the same network and thus couldn't join the same game sans hamachi (at least that's how it used to be)...

Have you tried it on gameranger?

Which reminds me, Formla, when are we going to run this MP test?

I haven't tried on game ranger, I'll look into that. Either way though, are you still accepting new players? And if so, what countries would you like to see taken by 1 or 2 new players?

Sure, today's looking like a good day to test. So we have desertfoxx and ironfist? What countries would you guys like to play? I'll have to get gameranger and set it up first. Everyone else in for a game?

Actually, there's two of us -- I keep bugging my friend to start a message boards account -- who am I looking for on GameRanger?

I'm FantasticMrFoxx (548573)

Alright Foxy, I finally registered for the forums, happy? It was a painful and emotionally traumatic process, I hope you're pleased with yourself.

That being said, what's the story? Foxx told me that there was going to be a test run today... I'm on gameranger too as Cullen #548570

My country prefs would be:
1. Sweden
2. Brandenburg
3. Russia (probably muscovy, but I'm curious about making it out of lith)